Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Does clover have the option to encrypt the bootloader or can clover be chained to point to an encrypted bootloader? Will clover recognize an encrypted partition or whole drive encryption?

"upgrade-itus"

This word should be added into urban dictionary :mrgreen:

ringov said:
It is like showering every day for me, I never can complain about stability so far neither from Yosemite nor from Clover . . . .

You can say that I just want to be trendy :)

With Clover you now can update on-the-fly :)

See what happens being trendy :D

I currently have Yosemite 10.10.2 running fine on my 6570b with Clover UEFI.

No issues whatsoever.

I have just realised that I can upgrade the screen to either 1600x900 or even 1920x1080 (there were models with these screens).

What I need to know if this will cause any issues with my installation. I currently have the 1366x768 screen.

I think upgrading to the 1920x1080 screen will be a nice upgrade. I know it technically possible, and will not cause any issues in Windows. But my laptop is primarily osX driven.

Any advice would be appreciated before I purchase the higher resolution screen.

Thanks in advance

:)

I currently have Yosemite 10.10.2 running fine on my 6570b with Clover UEFI.

No issues whatsoever.

I have just realised that I can upgrade the screen to either 1600x900 or even 1920x1080 (there were models with these screens).

What I need to know if this will cause any issues with my installation. I currently have the 1366x768 screen.

I think upgrading to the 1920x1080 screen will be a nice upgrade. I know it technically possible, and will not cause any issues in Windows. But my laptop is primarily osX driven.

Any advice would be appreciated before I purchase the higher resolution screen.

Thanks in advance

:)

Create Clover usb first, use the correct config.plist to suit new screen.

Upgrade your screen, make sure it works right.

Boot from USB, then run PBI CE and select options that suit your new configuration.

Create Clover usb first, use the correct config.plist to suit new screen.

Upgrade your screen, make sure it works right.

Boot from USB, then run PBI CE and select options that suit your new configuration.

Thanks @nguyenmac.

I did not think there would be any issues, I just wanted to confirm.

Many thanks.

Now I will have a very good example of the 6570b (8GB, SSD, and now FHD screen).

Back