Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Is there any way to getting drivers for HP Pavilion p028tx?
I have already installed Yosemite on my laptop but apart from OS nothing is working.

Hi all,

In the attach is the issue I am having.

Is this normal or is there any way for me to boot with the latest clover boot revision.

If possible, please someone to instruct me on how this can be done, because I really like to use the last version available.

I already tried to reinstall the latest version several times, but this issue remains.

Best regards,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 06.01.39.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 06.01.39.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 107
Hi all,

In the attach is the issue I am having.

Is this normal or is there any way for me to boot with the latest clover boot revision.

If possible, please someone to instruct me on how this can be done, because I really like to use the last version available.

I already tried to reinstall the latest version several times, but this issue remains.

Best regards,

This has already been discussed in depth here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-yosemite/157667-solved-clover-failing-update.html

There is nothing wrong. The latest Clover build just has an unusual version marker.

May I ask why do you need to update that badly? I am still using old clover stable version and 10.10.1. Stability is more important than potential risk of breaking things up with instant updates.

Regards,

May I ask why do you need to update that badly? I am still using old clover stable version and 10.10.1. Stability is more important than potential risk of breaking things up with instant updates.

Regards,

"upgrade-itus"

Regards,

It is like showering every day for me, I never can complain about stability so far neither from Yosemite nor from Clover . . . .

You can say that I just want to be trendy :)

With Clover you now can update on-the-fly :)

It is like showering every day for me, I never can complain about stability so far neither from Yosemite nor from Clover . . . .

You can say that I just want to be trendy :)

With Clover you now can update on-the-fly :)

There is a problem with the Clover installer 3185 in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/

The result is 3176 shown up in Clover pref panel, and "3176:3185" in Clover screen.

Wait until the next Clover to update again.

Back