Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I don´t know how I Adding the missing port, and how I can check it.

I described it previously. Look through my recent posts...

You may need to improve your understanding of framebuffer patching in order to solve this problem (eg. so you you avoid making mistakes like the one pointed out at post #2782).

When I Boot the Probook with the DP/DVI adapter there is no TFT
when i remove the Adapter the Probook reboot

What about hotplug? What about DP->DP, or DP->HDMI? Did you try "Detect Displays" in SysPrefs->Displays?

I described it previously. Look through my recent posts...

You may need to improve your understanding of framebuffer patching in order to solve this problem (eg. so you you avoid making mistakes like the one pointed out at post #2782).

What about hotplug? What about DP->DP, or DP->HDMI? Did you try "Detect Displays" in SysPrefs->Displays?

DP to DVI don´t work
DP to HDMI don´t work

Yes there are no Detect Displays in SysPrefs

Last login: Sun Feb 22 18:51:04 on console
Probook-MBP:~ Titanius$ md5 /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul
MD5 (/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul) = 8c5ddcfeb646f8639e3aa04e1ba1ba26

DP to DVI don´t work
DP to HDMI don´t work

Hotplug or pre-plug or both?

What do you mean by "don't work". Keep in mind I don't the computer you have. More information is better.

I think at this point, it is best that you experiment on your own instead of waiting for spoon fed advice...

Yes there are no Detect Displays in SysPrefs

You have to hold down Option. A simple google search would have answered that question...

Hotplug or pre-plug or both?

What do you mean by "don't work". Keep in mind I don't the computer you have. More information is better.

I think at this point, it is best that you experiment on your own instead of waiting for spoon fed advice...

You have to hold down Option. A simple google search would have answered that question...

The Displayport HDMI adapter does not work and there ist no TFT in Syspref Display

No idea what you just said...

The Displayport HDMI adapter does not work and there ist no TFT in Syspref Display

please tell me exactly what i should do

No idea without screen shot/ioreg.

Try DP->DP direct.

No idea without screen shot/ioreg.

Try DP->DP direct.

i have no DP connecting Display

only a DVI or HDMI

what part you have to see in the ioreg then i make a screen shot

Is it possible to install HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.2.15.1 on HP Pavilion P028TX?

Back