Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

thanks for your advice, I installed Yosemite in my probook4530s
but i have some problems

Pro1. I had mavericks with chameleon bootloader (not BIOS UEFI SETTING) and multiboot with WIN7
then I installed YOSEMITE, it have problem cloverbootloader is not work (work only boot-USB(cloverpartition and osxpartition contained) inserted situation) just pass away to windows(chameleon)

Are there any error while installing PBI CE?

Can u boot by "Boot from EFI file" and select efi partition in ur hdd?

but i have some problems

Pro1. I had mavericks with chameleon bootloader (not BIOS UEFI SETTING) and multiboot with WIN7
then I installed YOSEMITE, it have problem cloverbootloader is not work (work only boot-USB(cloverpartition and osxpartition contained) inserted situation) just pass away to windows(chameleon) should i reinstall win7 in UEFI Setting? if then UEFI boot work automatically? like chameleon boot loader?

pro2. i have probook4530s so wifi card name is Qualcom Atheros AR9285 802~) but iT is not work,,
on activation screen (after install) wifi option is not active, after 2nd reboot is same..

pro3. you explained making clover partition (on your guide) you say i copy right plist file to right direction
my laptop support swichablegraphic then what should i select intel3000 or amd 6x70~8x70??
my laptop have intel3000 and amd 7470m ??(i select intel3000 and swichable option off )
w

pro4 multiboot.... i want multiboot with win7 homepre plz guide to me.

Always thank you... (thank you for reading my reply in short english) thankYOU!!!

but i have some problems

then I installed YOSEMITE, it have problem cloverbootloader is not work (work only boot-USB(cloverpartition and osxpartition contained) inserted situation) just pass away to windows(chameleon) should i reinstall win7 in UEFI Setting? if then UEFI boot work automatically? like chameleon boot loader?

pro2. i have probook4530s so wifi card name is Qualcom Atheros AR9285 802~) but iT is not work,,
on activation screen (after install) wifi option is not active, after 2nd reboot is same..

pro3. you explained making clover partition (on your guide) you say i copy right plist file to right direction
my laptop support swichablegraphic then what should i select intel3000 or amd 6x70~8x70??
my laptop have intel3000 and amd 7470m ??(i select intel3000 and swichable option off )
w

pro4 multiboot.... i want multiboot with win7 homepre plz guide to me.

Always thank you... (thank you for reading my reply in short english) thankYOU!!!

Just follow the guide exactly. If you can't follow to the end, wifi won't work.

followed the guide, only problem I'm having now with he 4530S, is the battery seems to be stuck at zero percent, i have tried to remove the battery and and hold down the power button for 30 seconds, but hasn't helped. has anyone experienced this problem ? currently on 10.10.2 with the clover config instructions i have followed.

followed the guide, only problem I'm having now with he 4530S, is the battery seems to be stuck at zero percent, i have tried to remove the battery and and hold down the power button for 30 seconds, but hasn't helped. has anyone experienced this problem ? currently on 10.10.2 with the clover config instructions i have followed.

You probably didn't create a patched DSDT correctly.

follow your advice, i retry from the firtst step
in this situation what should i select plist? in config folder.?
mine is probook 4530s (intel 3000 and radeon7470)
in my first trying, i choose intel300 1366x768 and off the swichable option then i can install osx but wifi not work
my second trying choose 6x70-8x70 plist N turn on swichable -> cant go to install screen

p.s after u r reply i found about uefi and i understand it but i have a Quetion

if i want multiboot with win7, should i reinstall 7 on uefi setting?

thank you!!

follow your advice, i retry from the firtst step
in this situation what should i select plist? in config folder.?
mine is probook 4530s (intel 3000 and radeon7470)
in my first trying, i choose intel300 1366x768 and off the swichable option then i can install osx but wifi not work
my second trying choose 6x70-8x70 plist N turn on swichable -> cant go to install screen

p.s after u r reply i found about uefi and i understand it but i have a Quetion

if i want multiboot with win7, should i reinstall 7 on uefi setting?

thank you!!

4x30 is not 6x70-8x70.

You will get wifi ONLY if you can boot from HDD, NOT USB.

I can't understand your English.

thank You i'm writing this post in mac!!!

thank you!!!

please guide multi boot with win 7 .. and boot loader problem...

if i install win7 then cloverbootloader will die (i think)

in this situation what should i do?

thank you

p.s sorry my english is not good ... OTL...

thank You i'm writing this post in mac!!!

thank you!!!

please guide multi boot with win 7 .. and boot loader problem...

if i install win7 then cloverbootloader will die (i think)

in this situation what should i do?

thank you

p.s sorry my english is not good ... OTL...

Dual boot is covered in post #1. You should read it.

hello,
is it normal that the shutdown lasts more than a minute on my probook?
The boot is very fast
Thanks

Back