Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I installed successfully 10.10 on my hp 8470p. Everything worked well, but after I updated to 10.10.2, there's no sound. I read your instruction to fix this, but I quite don't get it, could you clarify "boot without caches", how to do this step? Thanks a lot

... could you clarify "boot without caches", how to do this step? Thanks a lot

Press spacebar at main Clover bootloader screen. It is obvious from there.

Update 10.10.2 is really without problems?
Some have worries after seen the latest readings,

help!
I hav done step 5 but after boot by ufe(??-> use partition clover f9 > u?? > boot> bootx64?) and i select the yosemite then on screen ,laptop just show apple logo (like infinite apple on iphone) what should i do ? should i reinstall yosemiTe from appstore and do step2?

thank u for reading my short english

help!
I hav done step 5 but after boot by ufe(??-> use partition clover f9 > u?? > boot> bootx64?) and i select the yosemite then on screen ,laptop just show apple logo (like infinite apple on iphone) what should i do ? should i reinstall yosemiTe from appstore and do step2?

thank u for reading my short english

Make sure you created your USB correctly, and you're using the correct config.plist for your hardware.

thanks for your advice, I installed Yosemite in my probook4530s
but i have some problems

Pro1. I had mavericks with chameleon bootloader (not BIOS UEFI SETTING) and multiboot with WIN7
then I installed YOSEMITE, it have problem cloverbootloader is not work (work only boot-USB(cloverpartition and osxpartition contained) inserted situation) just pass away to windows(chameleon)

Back