Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

i do, its about hope;-)
is this card suitable for my book? [h=1]Intel 2777324 (30 euro)[/h]or only this one (80euro)
or what is your preference?

as far as i know the other Graphiccard in the probook will not work - is that right?

i do, its about hope;-)
is this card suitable for my book? Broadcom 43224HMS
or what is your preference?

as far as i know the other Graphiccard in the probook will not work - is that right?

BCM43224HMS is supported, but it has no bluetooth.

The discrete graphics capability in a switched dual-GPU configuration is not supported with OS X on hacks. Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches (the ProBook Installer already does that).

so better this one?

Intel 2777324

Sorry, what do you mean with: "Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches (the ProBook Installer already does that)"

can i disable the HD4000 with the PBI?
What do i have to do?
I have tryd to disable switchable Graphics in the Bios - then still only the HD 4000

so what else to do?

so better this one?

Intel 2777324

Huh? Intel WiFi is not supported. There are recommendations in post #1. Please read it.

Sorry, what do you mean with: "Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches (the ProBook Installer already does that)"

The device is already disabled by the ProBook Installer.

can i disable the HD4000 with the PBI?

No.

What do i have to do?
I have tryd to disable switchable Graphics in the Bios - then still only the HD 4000

so what else to do?

Nothing to do. Your system is working correctly.

You should keep switching graphics enabled so you can use Radeon in Windows.

Get this When i try to install( had a working dual boot with 8.1) but now I installed a bigger ssd and get this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 84
Get this When i try to install( had a working dual boot with 8.1) but now I installed a bigger ssd and get this

Make sure your config.plist is correct.

Boot without caches.

Without caches :

I checked and I think it is the right plist

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 71
More?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg