Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

RehabMan update 10.10.2 now console error ?

And... what problem does it cause?

Since it happens every 30 sec, it is likely something related to battery status.

What do you mean with: Please after running PBI CE, post the troubleshooting files

where can i find PBI CE?

PBI-CE = Probook Installer, Clover Edition.

reinstalld it again ofter the existing system

now it "works"

Graphic is hurrable slow
cant disable the HD4000 Graphic (when i disable the switch in the bios its only the HD4000)
cant boot from the internal drive (only via stick)

as you see in the pics i have set the settings inside the Probook installer to high res but it does not work

im bit frustrated
Are you sure you have high resolution? Give me proof!

reinstalld it again ofter the existing system

now it "works"

Graphic is hurrable slow
cant disable the HD4000 Graphic (when i disable the switch in the bios its only the HD4000)
cant boot from the internal drive (only via stick)

as you see in the pics i have set the settings inside the Probook installer to high res but it does not work

im bit frustrated

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Hi bro, your step 6 is :
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]6. Press spacebar if a nagging screen about Mouse/keyboard appears. Install screen will appear, use Disk Utility to format your drive as GPT, create a Mac OS X Extended (Journaled) partition and install Yosemite to your formatted partition. If you used step 2b, go straight to step 10. If you used step 2a, please continue, the installer will [/COLOR][B]extract necessary files to USB (not your target partition). This takes a lot of time at the end, though you only see "a minute remaining". This will end [B]PHASE 1.

[/B][/B]I choose step 2b, and now, as u said, go straigh to step 10? :geek: so, dont have install OS X on my partition?

Hi bro, your step 6 is :

[/B][/B]I choose step 2b, and now, as u said, go straigh to step 10? :geek: so, dont have install OS X on my partition?

Read carefully.

I added some emphasis to the part you skimmed over....

6. Press spacebar if a nagging screen about Mouse/keyboard appears. Install screen will appear, use Disk Utility to format your drive as GPT, create a Mac OS X Extended (Journaled) partition and install Yosemite to your formatted partition. If you used step 2b, go straight to step 10. If you used step 2a, please continue, the installer will extract necessary files to USB (not your target partition). This takes a lot of time at the end, though you only see "a minute remaining". This will end PHASE 1.

Read carefully.

I added some emphasis to the part you skimmed over....
Really sorry bro, my bad. :cry:
Do u think, which is better, step 2a or 2b? :confused:

Really sorry bro, my bad. :cry:
Do u think, which is better, step 2a or 2b? :confused:

2a will create a recovery partition.
2b will not.

That is the only difference.

Yea, thanks bro, your are best :clap:

now it works - starting totaly new

formating drive
the clover stick works perfekt, graphic (only the hd4000 - sadly) works, sleep works, not checkt some silly things like the fingerprint sensor.
now the book its like a charm:)

only thing is BT and Wlan are not working maybee we also found a solution for that

Back