Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Ok i'll do a fresh instal tonight.

i have those lines now in the System.log :

Jan 2 16:15:57 MacBook-Pro-de-soufiane kernel[0]: ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad: Unexpected byte3 data (84) from PS/2 controller
Jan 2 16:15:57 MacBook-Pro-de-soufiane kernel[0]: ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad: Unexpected byte0 data (f0) from PS/2 controller

Maybe a solution for my problem.

EC reset.

EC reset.

Hi NguyenMac

i did it but problems comes again after few hours of use. did it yesterday but today reboots and crazy mouse.

i'll do a fresh install it's the only way to solve this problem.

thx

Soufiane

Hi NguyenMac i did it but problems comes again after few hours of use. did it yesterday but today reboots and crazy mouse. i'll do a fresh install it's the only way to solve this problem. thx Soufiane
Try using on battery to see if the problem happens again. Sometimes it is caused by unstable power.

Try using on battery to see if the problem happens again. Sometimes it is caused by unstable power.

ok I will make comparative between use with and without before doing a fresh instal.

Bought a new USB flash drive SanDisk Cruzer Facet 16 GB. Do all the instructions as before, but after the successful recording of the image OS X on a flash drive I see the following: ????0463.jpg

There is no possibility to start installing OS X. What should I do now?

PS A hundred times this was done and everything was normal!:think:

Bought a new USB flash drive SanDisk Cruzer Facet 16 GB. Do all the instructions as before, but after the successful recording of the image OS X on a flash drive I see the following:View attachment 120090

It is a problem with the way you created the USB. Follow the instructions carefully.

I chooses "High resolution screen", meant to install "Low res". Is all I need to do is change it to 1366x1768 in the Config.plst?

It seems to start fine, but all I see is a gray screen with lines. Tried just running the cloverprobook installer from my Mavericks build to the Yosemite drive, but it said "not the right platform" for some reason. Will I have to use a EFI Booter to edit the Config.plst?

thank you.

Bought a new USB flash drive SanDisk Cruzer Facet 16 GB. Do all the instructions as before, but after the successful recording of the image OS X on a flash drive I see the following:View attachment 120090

Make sure you downloaded the latest files.

Download them again.

I chooses "High resolution screen", meant to install "Low res". Is all I need to do is change it to 1366x1768 in the Config.plst?

It seems to start fine, but all I see is a gray screen with lines.

thank you.

Reinstall again, unless you really know what you're doing (I really doubt that cause you selected high res when you have low res, really careless mistake).

Does anyone know any card I can use for the HP Probook 450 G2? I looked up the models in the guide but they all link to Azurewave products (also stated on their page that they are not compatible with HP notebooks). Anyone know where to find Broadcom BCM94352HMB/943225 HMB for HP products?

Back