Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Unless you followed the new guide, I'm not going to look at any of your files...

If you did follow the new guide, read guide post #1, "Problem Reporting".

after i update to 10.10.5 sound not working !
i did f9 f4 and probook installer and fix the cashe because i had the same old problem
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 5.17.46 AM.jpg

do i really need to follow all the steps for a sound !!?

The old PBI-CE is not supported. I have no plans to help with two separate guides, especially given that PBI-CE is not maintained, and not up-to-date.

Hello,

I´m using an Probook 440 g2 since december 2015 and everything was ok. Today the keyboard started act like crazy. The problem appers on OsX and Windows and I thought could be a harware problem. I made a lot of tests and one thing works. I made an pen drive with clover and if I use it to star the Os X the problem disappears.
My question is how can I re-install clover without reinstall the Os?

Hello,

I´m using an Probook 440 g2 since december 2015 and everything was ok. Today the keyboard started act like crazy. The problem appers on OsX and Windows and I thought could be a harware problem. I made a lot of tests and one thing works. I made an pen drive with clover and if I use it to star the Os X the problem disappears.
My question is how can I re-install clover without reinstall the Os?

If it happens on both Windows and OS X, then seems like a hardware problem.

Hello everything works except sound in Yosemite , press F4 to boot but nothing happens, there is a kexts to enable sound? Probook 4530s
thank you
TRY OUT VOODOO audio kext

EDIT: I noticed there is a new guide out. But maybe there is still a quick solution possible, since its just the audio that doesnt work?

*Hi there. I just upgraded my from Yosemite to El Capitan using the procedure mentioned in this thread. Everything is fine but I don't have any sound. I endlessly tried "step 14" but nothing seems to help.

My computer specs are:
4540S, i7, 1336x768, AR5B195.
OSX: 10.11.14
Clover bootloader: v3270
Installer CE: v6.4.3

Can you help me fix this problem? What other info would you need from me? Thanks a lot! *

Last edited:
Back