Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I understand that the problem is ´´NetworkClientActive 1´´but I dont know how turn it off.

It is some software you have installed/running.

I am not able to install OS X Yosemite.

Each time the installation stops when there are 3 minutes left in the installation screen.

I tried other USB Ports but it don't work.

The device is a HP Probook 4530s with 4GB RAM, Intel Core i3-2330M, Intel HD 3000.

Does anybody know whats wrong?

Attachments

• Datei 01.10.15, 17 11 19.jpeg
    Datei 01.10.15, 17 11 19.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 96
I am not able to install OS X Yosemite.

Each time the installation stops when there are 3 minutes left in the installation screen.

I tried other USB Ports but it don't work.

The device is a HP Probook 4530s with 4GB RAM, Intel Core i3-2330M, Intel HD 3000.

Does anybody know whats wrong?

From where did you download Yosemite?

Anyone tried direct update to OS X El Capitan?

Updated few hours ago, everything works flawlessly, thank you RehabMan and nguyen for the support.

I noticed that now if i choose the blue tag (PBI-CE kext) in S/L/E all kext have a duplicate or more :

Capture d’écran 2015-10-01 à 16.40.05.png

But if i dont choose the blue tag, it seems that the kexts doesn't have any duplicate (no double in alphabetic order) :

Capture d’écran 2015-10-01 à 16.40.24.png

It is normale ? or a simple bug ? anyone have this ?

anyone have this ?
I got exactly the same o_O

But the upgrade worked almost perfectly ... ran the newest PBI first ... ran the upgrade ... ran PBI again.

The only problems I got now is the right side USB ports aren't working anymore, but that was just mentioned by somebody else and my bluetooth isn't working anymore today ... yesterday it did after the upgrade :crazy:

I got exactly the same o_O

But the upgrade worked almost perfectly ... ran the newest PBI first ... ran the upgrade ... ran PBI again.

The only problems I got now is the right side USB ports aren't working anymore, but that was just mentioned by somebody else and my bluetooth isn't working anymore today ... yesterday it did after the upgrade :crazy:

Someone that has the laptop needs to get busy and create an injector...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

Back