Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Hi,
My laptop don't have a sound. After install the HP ProBook package, I repaired the disk permission. Then I restart. Then when Apple logo with loading bar is appears, at the middle the screen become blank.
What can I do at this point? How I can generate the troubleshooting files without login to the desktop?

Press your brightness up key.

Don't forget step #14.

Press your brightness up key.

Don't forget step #14.

OK I'll try to press brightness up key.

Yes, about step #14. How can I boot without cache?

OK thanks a lot RehabMan,
Will try that once I reach home and will give the update.

Anyway since I need to replace the WiFi adapter, which one I need to looking for? WiFi only or WiFi+BT?
When I open up the laptop, I notice that WiFi adapter is near to DVD room bay, but got another one near to hard disk, but not sure what is it. Is this laptop have WiFi and BT separately?

Anyway since I need to replace the WiFi adapter, which one I need to looking for? WiFi only or WiFi+BT?
When I open up the laptop, I notice that WiFi adapter is near to DVD room bay, but got another one near to hard disk, but not sure what is it. Is this laptop have WiFi and BT separately?

Depends on hardware. Read post #1.

No WiFi is active on the PCIe bus. Perhaps you disabled it in BIOS.

Rehabman, you are a genius and my apologies for wasting your time!

I must have caught the wifi box when I went in the Bios to update the custom boot options.

Thank you for helping me get it working, now all seems to be working as it should

Regards Rob.

Hey guys , to update to El Capitan, we need to download the whole os ? (6GB)

cause i dont have notification to update on App Store ?

Hey guys , to update to El Capitan, we need to download the whole os ? (6GB)

cause i dont have notification to update on App Store ?

Yes. It is typical of major updates.

Back