Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Hi, i have repaired permissions and downloaded kexts wizard but could you please advise me how to boot without caches? i thought this would be in clover options in the boot screen but i cannot find it?

thank you Rob.

Easy way to do step 14 (assuming permissions are already repaired):
- boot without caches (press space bar in Clover, from the resulting menu... obvious)
- rebuild cache
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
- reboot

Easy way to do step 14 (assuming permissions are already repaired):
- boot without caches (press space bar in Clover, from the resulting menu... obvious)
- rebuild cache
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
- reboot

Hi Rehabman, I have now rebooted and have sound settings, but now have no wifi it is saying no hardware installed this was ok earlier?

thanks

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Sorry Rehabman, i will have to try again in the morning as when i open IORegistary explorer I am not seeing anywhere to select file/save a copy as/...?

I thought id cracked it earlier with your help thank you, as i say everything is working perfectly now other than the fact i have lost wifi.

Will be in touch tomorrow if i work out how to save the registry file?

thanks Rob.

Sorry Rehabman, i will have to try again in the morning as when i open IORegistary explorer I am not seeing anywhere to select file/save a copy as/...?

On the File menu on the menu bar as on all Mac apps.

Update with PBI first.

Only major problem is no solution for Renasas USB3, such as on some 4530s.

Hello RehabMan,

I juste updated with the latest PBI in order to update to El Capitan tomorrow, everything seems to run smoother :D

i juste have some points to resolve please,

1- in clover ui OS X partition display "Boot OSX Yosemite from OS X Yosemite" instead OS X Yosemite like i've named it into clover configurator.

2- Updated HW Monitor with PBI, now it display only disk temperature and internal battery.

3- I dont know how i can hide untitled partition (windows partition) from Finer in OS X.

Hello RehabMan,

I juste updated with the latest PBI in order to update to El Capitan tomorrow, everything seems to run smoother :D

i juste have some points to resolve please,

1- in clover ui OS X partition display "Boot OSX Yosemite from OS X Yosemite" instead OS X Yosemite like i've named it into clover configurator.

Problem with your custom entry.

2- Updated HW Monitor with PBI, now it display only disk temperature and internal battery.

The FakeSMC sensors were removed. Read post #1.

3- I dont know how i can hide untitled partition (windows partition) from Finer in OS X.

Assume you mean "Finder'... Right click. Select "Remove from Sidebar".

Problem with your custom entry.

The FakeSMC sensors were removed. Read post #1.

Assume you mean "Finder'... Right click. Select "Remove from Sidebar".

My bad, for the custom entry, i didnt checked title / fulltitle on clover configurator.

For the windows partition, i want to disable/unmount it on OS X.

For the windows partition, i want to disable/unmount it on OS X.

It will always mount, but you can remove it from the sidebar as I previously described.

Hi,
My laptop don't have a sound. After install the HP ProBook package, I repaired the disk permission. Then I restart. Then when Apple logo with loading bar is appears, at the middle the screen become blank.
What can I do at this point? How I can generate the troubleshooting files without login to the desktop?

Back