Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Where from here?? Get to Yosemite loading screen line stays still??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    770.4 KB · Views: 94
Okay, got my wifi card in, installed it, ran PBI CE again, then rebooted.

Now the white apple hangs then turns in a "No Symbol".

First,
I tried choosing "Boot Mac OSX in verbose mode" to see what the error was but it says "Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block" "Exiting in 30 seconds".

Then I restarted and chose "Boot Mac OSX without injected kexts" and now everything loads and the wifi card works great.

But booting normal still gives the "No Symbol". Any suggestions for getting it to boot like normal?

Thanks!

Okay, got my wifi card in, installed it, ran PBI CE again, then rebooted.

Now the white apple hangs then turns in a "No Symbol".

First,
I tried choosing "Boot Mac OSX in verbose mode" to see what the error was but it says "Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block" "Exiting in 30 seconds".

Then I restarted and chose "Boot Mac OSX without injected kexts" and now everything loads and the wifi card works great.

But booting normal still gives the "No Symbol". Any suggestions for getting it to boot like normal?

Thanks!

Repair permissions & rebuild cache.

Okay, I used Kext Wizard to fix the permissions and rebuild the cache. But after restarting I still get the same "No Symbol". Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Okay, I used Kext Wizard to fix the permissions and rebuild the cache. But after restarting I still get the same "No Symbol". Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Kext Wizard is not a good choice for rebuild cache. It doesn't show errors, so you have no idea whether the cache rebuild was successful or not.

Use DPCIManager or use Terminal:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Fix any problems that are shown by kextcache.

If not working...

Boot verbose, show photo.

Post troubleshooting files.

You probably used incorrect options when you ran PBI.

Still not working but I attached the screenshot, log, and troubleshooting files.

View attachment 146633

Thanks!

It could be problem in Clover. I've long suspected that InjectKexts=Detect is not working correctly.

Your Clover is not the latest.

Set config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=false.

Today, I installed yosemite, after working as guides at # 1. I was able to boot into mac os. But it only works when I boot with bootx64.efi file in usb. When I boot with hdd, it only does screen clover, then the apple logo and screen with just black out.
Please help me fix it. My machine is 8460p, HD3000.

//

I just found this, the screen remains visible, but it is very dark and black like this

( sr for my english )

It could be problem in Clover. I've long suspected that InjectKexts=Detect is not working correctly.

Your Clover is not the latest.

Set config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=false.

I updated Clover, didn't help, but changing InjectKexts to false did work-- Thanks! :clap:

Back