Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Yes I enabled UEFI and installed clover. Do you think I need to update the bios?

If your BIOS is old, it may not have proper support for UEFI. You should double check your BIOS settings in any case.

Hi...
I installed OSX Yosemite on my Probook-4530s successfully, but after running HP-Installer, my TrackPad and Laptop-Keyboard stopped working...
Guess i have selected some wrong options while running HP-Installer..

So is there any way i can uninstall the kext files that are causing the problem...

Help me guys please..........

Hi...
I installed OSX Yosemite on my Probook-4530s successfully, but after running HP-Installer, my TrackPad and Laptop-Keyboard stopped working...
Guess i have selected some wrong options while running HP-Installer..

So is there any way i can uninstall the kext files that are causing the problem...

Help me guys please..........

Do EC reset. It is in the guide. You should read it.

Is there any way to update bios without reinstalling windows?

Yes. Download the BIOS updater on a another Windows machine and run it. You are given the opportunity to create a USB which can be used to update BIOS on the target machine.

my usb 3.0 port dose not work after sleep, how fix? my laptop is hp elitebook 8470p, core i5-3320M, graphics intel hd 4000.

restarted and found unknown error started with flickr screen low graphics and can't detect screen, i didn't restart and booted with usb and did repatch dsdt but i got weird error when i try to open config plist error is "The application "TextEdit" can't be opened -36" clover configurator happens same can't open it please help :( (sorry for bad english)

my usb 3.0 port dose not work after sleep, how fix? my laptop is hp elitebook 8470p, core i5-3320M, graphics intel hd 4000.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

restarted and found unknown error started with flickr screen low graphics and can't detect screen, i didn't restart and booted with usb and did repatch dsdt but i got weird error when i try to open config plist error is "The application "TextEdit" can't be opened -36" clover configurator happens same can't open it please help :( (sorry for bad english)

Follow the guide in post #1. Exactly and carefully.

Back