Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

So now what should I do to install Win 7 ?

Read post #4268. Your problem was likely due to Rufus use. There is no need for Rufus.

Thanks for the quick reply from you. :D

but I have to follow it, I unpack iso file on usb (fat32 formatted), but the problem continues

Thanks for the quick reply from you. :D

but I have to follow it, I unpack iso file on usb (fat32 formatted), but the problem continues

Make sure you're booting the Windows installer UEFI via BIOS.

Make sure BIOS is updated to latest.

Make sure Windows ISO is Microsoft retail, not OEM.

Show photo of problem.

Make sure you're booting the Windows installer UEFI via BIOS.

Make sure BIOS is updated to latest.

Make sure Windows ISO is Microsoft retail, not OEM.

Show photo of problem.

I really have to boot the installer using UEFI, and this is not my first time doing it.
My bios in the latest version as on the HP support site.
My installer is the installer downloaded at msft.digitalrivercontent.net ago.
I do not have a camera or smartphone to capture errors. But exactly after the installation is 100%, the installation process is stopped and displayed error "Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration. Installation can not proceed".

sorry for bothering you, but please help me

I really have to boot the installer using UEFI, and this is not my first time doing it.
My bios in the latest version as on the HP support site.
My installer is the installer downloaded at msft.digitalrivercontent.net ago.
I do not have a camera or smartphone to capture errors. But exactly after the installation is 100%, the installation process is stopped and displayed error "Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration. Installation can not proceed".

sorry for bothering you, but please help me
Your Efi disk may be corrupted. Use Dík Utility to repair disk (which will check EFI partition).

Your Efi disk may be corrupted. Use Dík Utility to repair disk (which will check EFI partition).

Thanks You - for your answer :D

I did it this way. EFI partition is corrupted, but after repairs. I still can not install like guide at # 1. It's still the same error.

Thanks You - for your answer :D

I did it this way. EFI partition is corrupted, but after repairs. I still can not install like guide at # 1. It's still the same error.

Try installing Windows in EFI mode to a completely erased HDD.
Make sure you can do it prior to involving the complexities of OS X, Clover, etc.

One thing to be certain of once you get Clover involved... make sure you're always booting *all* stages of the Windows installation process directly from BIOS.

but I have only this the hdd, so is there any way?

but I have only this the hdd, so is there any way?

Install Windows on the HDD you have. When you're certain you know how to install Windows, install OS X too, possibly installing Windows later.

Hey Guys,
at the moment I try to install Yosemite on my HP Probook 430 G2. I followed the instructions to No. 5, but after clicking "Boot OS X Install from Install OS X Yosemite" the MacOS Installer is not loading. It stops at the point "ACPI" like shown in the attached image.

What I tried:
I used different USB Ports
I used different USB Sticks
I tried different plist files (HD4000 1366x768; HD4000 1366x768 (P-Sepper error), HD4400-4600 and the Intel and Standard plist files from "How To Install OS X Yosemite Using Clover" Guide)

Could anyone help?
IMG_8283.jpg

Back