i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Finally got WIFI working,
had to manually install kext file from backup folder the installer created, dont know why it didnt install by itself, managed to get sound working after using multiboost and installing drivers from there.

I have Card reader left which is not working and I guess couple of more hardware components. Can i check which ones havent installed yet?

also how can I get rid of white bootlog text which comes while shut down, restart, and booting?

Thanks in Advance

EDIT: GOT IT WORKING :):):)

Looks like you've really gone off the rails there. By 'multiboost' I assume you mean 'MultiBeast'. We don't use MultiBeast on the ProBook laptop. There are no appropriate audio solutions in it for the ProBook. The ProBook Installer uses patched AppleHDA instead (via an AppleHDA injector). Read step #14 for the correct way to enable audio after a fresh install.

Assuming you follow the guide in post #1, the card reader works, but only after you insert a compatible card. It is an old driver, no longer being maintained by Jmicron, so it has limited support to older/smaller cards only.

Like most kexts that are provided by PBI-CE, ProBookARPT.kext is placed in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.10 on the EFI partition where it is injected by Clover. Wouldn't be my choice, but it is what is currently implemented and it works.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm on a elitebook 8460p amd and have installed yosemite to my hd. I get a message akin to "os not found" and it tries to boot from lan. I have ran the probook utility 10x and have tried different setups to try to find the right one but to no avail. Could anyone look at my troubleshooting files?View attachment 135234
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XmiVawRHNFbDBURFpEMUJsS1E/view?usp=sharing

Do you have UEFI enabled in BIOS? Did you install Clover?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yes I enabled UEFI and installed clover. Do you think I need to update the bios?

If your BIOS is old, it may not have proper support for UEFI. You should double check your BIOS settings in any case.

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i3 2.1 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi...
I installed OSX Yosemite on my Probook-4530s successfully, but after running HP-Installer, my TrackPad and Laptop-Keyboard stopped working...
Guess i have selected some wrong options while running HP-Installer..

So is there any way i can uninstall the kext files that are causing the problem...

Help me guys please..........

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi...
I installed OSX Yosemite on my Probook-4530s successfully, but after running HP-Installer, my TrackPad and Laptop-Keyboard stopped working...
Guess i have selected some wrong options while running HP-Installer..

So is there any way i can uninstall the kext files that are causing the problem...

Help me guys please..........

Do EC reset. It is in the guide. You should read it.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is there any way to update bios without reinstalling windows?

Yes. Download the BIOS updater on a another Windows machine and run it. You are given the opportunity to create a USB which can be used to update BIOS on the target machine.

Motherboard
HP elitebook 8470p
CPU
intel core i5-3320M
Graphics
intel HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
my usb 3.0 port dose not work after sleep, how fix? my laptop is hp elitebook 8470p, core i5-3320M, graphics intel hd 4000.