Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Well, I messed up my Win7 partition. It was working fine until I did something bad in the registry. And so I tried to reinstall Win7, at which point it wanted to reformat the partition. When I go to install using the Win7 USB key, it says "cannot boot into next install section".

Any ideas on how to reinstall Win7 onto my second partition? Right now I have the Partition ) which is the OSX UEFI, then Partition 1 which is the OSX partition. And now partition2 which currently is unallocatd space.

Somehow I got it to work. Some combination of deleting partitions, formatting, etc. Also USB 2.0 hub is important.

the probook 6460b did well all the time, 10.9.5, with a HP branded Broadcom Wifi card.

Only, Facetime and iMessage never worked. I did not care about it for the time being.

However, today I cannot start iTunes anymore. In the error report:
<<Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)>>

I always installed the updates. Could it be a system update being responsible?

EDIT 20150201
sorry for the disturbance.
Problem solved. Learned how to delete iTunes. Downloaded iTunes 12 from Apple, installed anew from download. Works.

Last edited:
help please IMG_1680.jpgIMG_1670.JPGIMG_1678.jpgIMG_1680.jpg

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 229
  • DSDT.aml
    43.8 KB · Views: 117
Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask for some help if someone wouldn't mind please/thanx.

Im ready to do this thing in hopes of joining the community but it seems as if I struck bad luck sooner than I thought I would though its probably a quick fix. On my 8470p I installed a brand new SSD and moved the old 320gb to the upgrade bay/(it still has windows 7 on it). I also put in an i7 3720qm in place of the i5 3320m. I cant even get past a Kernal Panic on the initial install though? I have it on hybrid uefi mode because of windows 7 on the other drive but I also tryed native as well. In following the directions on page one I get stuck on the first initial install with kernel panic. Please let me know what I can do. Many thanks in advance.

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask for some help if someone wouldn't mind please/thanx.

Im ready to do this thing in hopes of joining the community but it seems as if I struck bad luck sooner than I thought I would though its probably a quick fix. On my 8470p I installed a brand new SSD and moved the old 320gb to the upgrade bay/(it still has windows 7 on it). I also put in an i7 3720qm in place of the i5 3320m. I cant even get past a Kernal Panic on the initial install though? I have it on hybrid uefi mode because of windows 7 on the other drive but I also tryed native as well. In following the directions on page one I get stuck on the first initial install with kernel panic. Please let me know what I can do. Many thanks in advance.

Show photo of KP. Upload your EFI/Clover folder from your USB.

Back