Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Hi all,
I have successfully tripple boot Maverick - Win 8.1 - Ubuntu 14.4 installed, thanks for this guide a lot.

I need to ask you one question, what about the Radeon 7650M, still the option switcheable graphics needs to be switched off?

You don't need to switch off Switchable Graphics in BIOS for this guide, though it won't work with OS X.

Enable it again and repatch your dsdt.

You don't need to switch off Switchable Graphics in BIOS for this guide, though it won't work with OS X.

Enable it again and repatch your dsdt.

Thanks...

Please am I right if i am thinking that with switched secondary graphic card on isa lot decreased battery life in Maveric?
Is the secondary card draining battery?

Thank you, I hope I am not bothering with my questions...

Please am I right if i am thinking that with switched secondary graphic card on isa lot decreased battery life in Maveric?
Is the secondary card draining battery?

Thank you, I hope I am not bothering with my questions...

Repatch DSDT by PBI CE then the AMD card will be disabled in OS X.

I found another problem... Bluetooth is unavailable after wake up from sleep.

I have an Atheros AR5B195 with BT AR3011.

Is there a solution for this?

In the meantime, I ordered this: http://www.ebay.it/itm/261556557321?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Try removing the patch related to bluetooth from config.plist. I don't use BT any more, but I think that patch is likely to cause problems. Purpose of patch: avoid the ~30 sec delay before BT reconnects after sleep.

Hi,

I replaced the wifi+bt card AR5B195 on my 4540s with an Azurewave AW-CE123H with Broadcom BCM4352 module: I need to change something in the Clover configuration after replacing the wifi card?

Now there is no problems after wake up from sleep.

How can I check the BT operation? I tried to pairing a Magic Mouse and an Apple Wireless Keyboard but nothing happens: BT continues search for devices but does not see the mouse or keyboard

Thanks

just Tried to reinstall osx 10.9.2, is it normal that in Phase 1 it says one second remaining for so long?

I have bought a BCM94352HMB combo Wifi+BT card and I have been reading and searching articles to make it fully work.

The Wifi works perfectly, however, I am still having troubles with the Bluetooth.

In system profiler, "connectable" shows "No" and "discoverable" shows "off". Tried to pair a Magic Mouse but the bluetooth manager just keep searching. I am so frustrated now after hours of try!

cattura2.png

In the system.log I found this error:

cattura4.png

It is happened after a wake up from sleep.
Is it relevant?

Attached are the IOReg and the system.log, please take a look into it and I hope someone could kindly help with this problem.

Thanks a lot
View attachment Archivio.zip

I've upgraded my panel to 1080p but now I have some image artifacts. I reinstalled the Probook Installer and changed the display type to high resolution but that didn't work. Have you any idea?
When I change the resolution to 1600x900 and from there to 1920x1080 again, it works without any problems.

I've upgraded my panel to 1080p but now I have some image artifacts. I reinstalled the Probook Installer and changed the display type to high resolution but that didn't work. Have you any idea?
When I change the resolution to 1600x900 and from there to 1920x1080 again, it works without any problems.

Which HD5000/Azul kexts are you using? 10.9.4 or 10.9.1?

Back