Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

See Known Issues

Looks fairly normal. Have you tested pstates using DPCIManager->PStates?

How long does your battery last?
What are you doing with the laptop?
Have you checked Activity Monitor for processes using CPU?
Sorry, it's working. It was pure imagination I think :p thx

Is your "Install OS X Mavericks.app" genuine... from the Mac App Store?

Yes, I downloaded it by macbook air running 10.8.5. Then, I copied to /Application in my macbook air 10.9.2 and run below command:
sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Mavericks.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MacUSB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Mavericks.app --nointeraction

Try creating the second partition by Unibeast instead of terminal script.
I will try it immediately and tell you result.

Which config.plist did you use?
HD3000 1366x768

Remind my status:
My HP Probook is 4530s, F21, Ati Graphic Card.

3. In this step, I disabled graphic card & Wake on LAN.
--> But I don't know how to disable "Firewire device". Maybe my probook has no this device.

4. Plug all the flashdrives in step 1 and 2 to USB 2.0 ports. Restart and press F9 to choose Boot devices > Boot from EFI file > choose your Clover bootloader partition > EFI > Boot > BOOTX64.efi
--> OK

5. Clover bootloader screen shows up, select "Boot OS X Install from Install OS X Mavericks" (your Mavericks Installer partition).
--> Display apple logo for 3s and reboot.

Then, I try to boot with -v options.
But I've just loaded some lines and reboot without inform any errors.

Yes, I downloaded it by macbook air running 10.8.5. Then, I copied to /Application in my macbook air 10.9.2 and run below command:
sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Mavericks.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MacUSB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Mavericks.app --nointeraction

I will try it immediately and tell you result.

HD3000 1366x768

Remind my status:
My HP Probook is 4530s, F21, Ati Graphic Card.

3. In this step, I disabled graphic card & Wake on LAN.
--> But I don't know how to disable "Firewire device". Maybe my probook has no this device.

4. Plug all the flashdrives in step 1 and 2 to USB 2.0 ports. Restart and press F9 to choose Boot devices > Boot from EFI file > choose your Clover bootloader partition > EFI > Boot > BOOTX64.efi
--> OK

5. Clover bootloader screen shows up, select "Boot OS X Install from Install OS X Mavericks" (your Mavericks Installer partition).
--> Display apple logo for 3s and reboot.

Then, I try to boot with -v options.
But I've just loaded some lines and reboot without inform any errors.

Reset BIOS to defaults, then set BIOS options per guide. Retry.

Back