Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Many users confirm it's been fixed, so I removed it. If anyone report it again, I will put it up :banghead:

Great news, I'm going to reinstall my 4530s with Clover.

Edit : Since Windows multiple updates take a lot of time, is it possible to migrate from a Chameleon bootloader to Clover when there is a dual boot OSX-Windows 7 ?

Many users confirm it's been fixed, so I removed it. If anyone report it again, I will put it up :banghead:

Unfortunately, it still sometimes happens. It freezes and restarts after a second both when resuming from sleep and when disconnecting/connecting the AC adapter.

Unfortunately, it still sometimes happens. It freezes and restarts after a second both when resuming from sleep and when disconnecting/connecting the AC adapter.

Repatched DSDT with current patches lately?

Repatched DSDT with current patches lately?
Yup, I even repatched the dsdt like yesterday as I noticed some changes on your HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch github repo. It's been fine for quite some time after installing a fresh 10.9.2 but now it came back. I have no slightest idea of what's causing this behaviour.

Yup, I even repatched the dsdt like yesterday as I noticed some changes on your HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch github repo. It's been fine for quite some time after installing a fresh 10.9.2 but now it came back. I have no slightest idea of what's causing this behaviour.

Any particular external devices connected?

Any particular external devices connected?
Nope, not a single one. Not even a mouse, I got so used to the touchpad...

It's very inconsistent though. Sometimes it wakes up without a hitch and sometimes it freezes within few seconds of waking up and autorestarts. My laptop usage pattern is pretty similar every time as well, I'm not doing any CPU intensive tasks, just browsing the web, viewing PDFs and writing in Word...

Nope, not a single one. Not even a mouse, I got so used to the touchpad...

It's very inconsistent though. Sometimes it wakes up without a hitch and sometimes it freezes within few seconds of waking up and autorestarts. My laptop usage pattern is pretty similar every time as well, I'm not doing any CPU intensive tasks, just browsing the web, viewing PDFs and writing in Word...

Hmmm... Never ran into the issue using Clover with my 4530s, but I'm sure we have slightly different configurations. That said, I haven't run my 4530s for long using Clover as I've been moving over to my 4540s, so maybe I didn't use it long enough to have it happen. And my 4530s will be going away soon (ebay/craigslist), so it is unlikely I'll ever see the problem in person.

Hmmm... Never ran into the issue using Clover with my 4530s, but I'm sure we have slightly different configurations. That said, I haven't run my 4530s for long using Clover as I've been moving over to my 4540s, so maybe I didn't use it long enough to have it happen. And my 4530s will be going away soon (ebay/craigslist), so it is unlikely I'll ever see the problem in person.

Not a big deal for me anyway, I'm waiting for the new Macbook Airs to come up so that I can upgrade :)

Anyone problems with fast sinking battery on osx with probook 450 g1, too?

Back