Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5 3320M
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I do not have any issue with sleep/wake at all. Even my stubborn "sleep-walker" 4440s is behaving nicely on 10.9 + Clover. I do not know how it works with 10.9+Chameleon, as I never pursue this route.

USB Injection is enabled by default in config.zip, you will be fine. I didn't know what it is for, so I tried disabling it lol.

Motherboard
Probook 4440:4540
CPU
i3-3110M
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just for fun, I have upgraded GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 to UEFI BIOS and installed/configured Clover on it. After few adjustments in config.plist - it is working fine including native sleep/wake.

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i7 2630qm
Graphics
Intel HD 3000 / Radeon HD 6490M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Following this guide, Clover only boots on my 4530s LJ532UT if I put NullCPUPowerManagement.kext in the 10.9 kexts directory on the installer USB. Otherwise I get a kernel panic from AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. I followed all the other instructions (copied origin DSDT from hitting F4, patched DSDT from RehabMan's patches with MaciASL, etc) but the same thing happens when I try to boot Mavericks after installing. I even tried copying the kexts that the Probook Installer 6.1.9 beta puts in S/L/E to the 10.9 kexts dir (including the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext) on the installed EFI partition.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something I missed? I've searched the thread and looked through it but I didn't see anyone even mention this...

CPU
core 2 duo
Graphics
none
Following this guide, Clover only boots on my 4530s LJ532UT if I put NullCPUPowerManagement.kext in the 10.9 kexts directory on the installer USB. Otherwise I get a kernel panic from AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. I followed all the other instructions (copied origin DSDT from hitting F4, patched DSDT from RehabMan's patches with MaciASL, etc) but the same thing happens when I try to boot Mavericks after installing. I even tried copying the kexts that the Probook Installer 6.1.9 beta puts in S/L/E to the 10.9 kexts dir (including the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext) on the installed EFI partition.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something I missed? I've searched the thread and looked through it but I didn't see anyone even mention this...

You are not alone. I have the same issue.

I have a working Mavericks install, everything boots fine with Chameleon. Booting with Clover will cause a panic in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext installed.

I am running on a case-sensitive file system, I mention this only because it caused so much trouble with Unibeast.

Motherboard
Probook 4440:4540
CPU
i3-3110M
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I do not have this laptop, but did you updated config.plist with correct one from config.zip:HD3000 1366x768/config.plist?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am running on a case-sensitive file system, I mention this only because it caused so much trouble with Unibeast.

Wow. A masochist. There has to be a ton of bugs that show up when you enable a case sensitive file system.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5 3320M
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

You are not alone. I have the same issue.

I have a working Mavericks install, everything boots fine with Chameleon. Booting with Clover will cause a panic in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext installed.

There is a problem with Drop OEM SSDT mechanism in Clover Sandybridge.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5 3320M
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just updated new config.plist, which affects only Sandybridge laptops. Please remove NullCPU and report back.

Motherboard
Probook 4530s
CPU
Core I3
Graphics
intel hd 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I did the migration from chameleon to clover boot loader.How can i install the recovery partition?