Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

By design. It is because the fan isn't turning. It is shown as "-" for zero rpm.

ok, well, I understand

thank you very much

Is there any way to prepare usb drive on windows machine? I don't have access to mac machine:/

Is there any way to prepare usb drive on windows machine? I don't have access to mac machine:/

You can purchase a Snow Leopard DVD from apple.com and install Snow Leopard first. Then download Mavericks and prepare your install USB from Snow Leopard.

Thank you Rehabman!:headbang:

Done a re-installation on a 470 G0, and it went like clockwork!!! :clap:
(except that I used a 10.9.1 instead of a later 10.9.4 installation image to create the installation USB and I had to do an extra update :banghead: )

If I could just have a way to PRINT-OUT the guide and have in in my laptop bag when I'm on the road and now other computer with me :?:

PS: strange thing: It takes quite a while to lit up the screen after wake up from sleep
(contrary to the previous installation I had with DSDT I done circa Dec2013/Jan2014 that lit up etc. immediately... but my screen wasn't dimmable)

PS: strange thing: It takes quite a while to lit up the screen after wake up from sleep
(contrary to the previous installation I had with DSDT I done circa Dec2013/Jan2014 that lit up etc. immediately... but my screen wasn't dimmable)

Define "quite a while."

Make sure you disabled hibernation.

Back