Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Switch to Windows 8+, it's much better with UEFI and more straight forward.

Switch to Windows 8+, it's much better with UEFI and more straight forward.

Unless you don't want Win8 (can't blame people for that...)

Win7 UEFI is possible... Best to use the official Microsoft tools to create your USB. Less chance for user error that way.

Hi, I follow this instruction to create hackintosh Flashdisk installation media and try to install maverick into my elitebook 2570p,..
after booting my display is black..
after read discussion on this thread, I guess my problem is about to inject the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext into clover partition..
my problem is right now I dont have any mac/hackintosh machine..
does anyone can help me how to add kext to clover/EFI partition from windows machine??

thanks all and sorry for my bad english

Hi, I follow this instruction to create hackintosh Flashdisk installation media and try to install maverick into my elitebook 2570p,..
after booting my display is black..

It sounds like you chose an incorrect config.plist...

thanks for answer rehabman
how to repair it ?
thanks

Make sure you copied the correct config.plist to /EFI/Clover/config.plist per instructions in post #1 based on your hardware configuration.

You could also plug in an HDMI (DP?) monitor and see what happens...

Make sure you copied the correct config.plist to /EFI/Clover/config.plist per instructions in post #1 based on your hardware configuration.

You could also plug in an HDMI (DP?) monitor and see what happens...

right now I dont have any Mac/Hackintosh machine, its possible do it in windows or linux?

right now I dont have any Mac/Hackintosh machine, its possible do it in windows or linux?

How did you download OSX/create the USB without access to an existing Mac/hack?

How did you download OSX/create the USB without access to an existing Mac/hack?

I create USB installer for hackintosh from my old laptop (dell M4400), last month I sold that laptop..
before I sold it, I had create USB installer, later I buy Elitebook 2570p

I create USB installer for hackintosh from my old laptop (dell M4400), last month I sold that laptop..
before I sold it, I had create USB installer, later I buy Elitebook 2570p

You probably should have double checked your work then...

Try an external monitor...

Otherwise, you can probably access it via Linux if you install file system drivers for HFS+J. I do not know the details. Google will probably help...

Back