Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader

Hi, I fallowed you guide and i only have one problem with my HD3000 graphics, sometimes works and sometimes does not work and just recognise just 3mb of graphic memory. What shall I do ? can anyone help me. it is very frustrating that i need to restart my computer like 7 times for getting the intel grafixworking.
Can anyone send me a copy of his config.plist?

My audio drivers seem to have vanished. My verbose startup shows hundreds of ........ and +++++++ while searching for drivers.

The PC side of things works fine, but I no longer have the option to select "built-in" audio from system prefs on the mac. I also cant send audio out through HDMI, or through the headphone jack. The options have just disappeared, and also from the Audio Midi Setup utility. The only option I have left is to send audio through Airplay to my Amazon Fire stick.

Spent a while researching online, haven't found anyone with this problem. Any help appreciated.

My audio drivers seem to have vanished. My verbose startup shows hundreds of ........ and +++++++ while searching for drivers.

The PC side of things works fine, but I no longer have the option to select "built-in" audio from system prefs on the mac. I also cant send audio out through HDMI, or through the headphone jack. The options have just disappeared, and also from the Audio Midi Setup utility. The only option I have left is to send audio through Airplay to my Amazon Fire stick.

Spent a while researching online, haven't found anyone with this problem. Any help appreciated.

This guide is obsolete.

Make sure you followed the new ProBook guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

good evening everyone, I'm new in this forum is I want to add this new experience of installing OS X on my HP 640G1 laptop, I'm following step by step the Guide to install Mavericks with Clover Bootloader, but unfortunately I can't find the mavericks.app download on the mac it seems to have disappeared.
I can only find updates but not the installer.
Can anyone help me with that?
Has anyone experienced SIERRA? I would have this available eventually.
Thanks in advance to all of you.

Back