Contribute
Register

Guide to FIX iMessage and Facetime. guarantee fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave it a try, never shot is always miss as we say in the Netherlands... It keeps loading now. No error like I used to have. Strange.

Update!
I let it load over the day and put my Hack in sleep after a while. iMessage was still open this morning and guess what... It works! It logged me in. I didn't believe this could fix it because it was so simple at first, but it really does. Note that this is not on a ProBook laptop, it's on my main desktop Hack. Much thanks. :)

The problem is not completely solved though, if I want to send a message I get an error. But we're one step further now I guess.

Glad that it worked but not completely ;) hope you find your fix

Gave it a try, never shot is always miss as we say in the Netherlands... It keeps loading now. No error like I used to have. Strange.

Update!
I let it load over the day and put my Hack in sleep after a while. iMessage was still open this morning and guess what... It works! It logged me in. I didn't believe this could fix it because it was so simple at first, but it really does. Note that this is not on a ProBook laptop, it's on my main desktop Hack. Much thanks. :)

The problem is not completely solved though, if I want to send a message I get an error. But we're one step further now I guess.

Both iMessage and Facetime working? Glad the slightest possibility worked!! :)

What the Actual F**k?? This worked!! Didn't at first like the other guy, so tried it again and it works!

Thanks Dude!!

Any ideas from those 'in the know' about WHY this works, when there are guides that are pretty complicated? or any potential problems with this? (showing up to Apple as a fake MacBook for example?)

After the 10.10.3 Update Imessage and Facetime worked for me, from alone,im doing nothing for it.
I think since this Update is the security check lower.:thumbup:

Thank you so much for the positive feed back!! I have no idea why it worked. Maybe because of the time? clearly it is...:D:headbang:

Post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin: "after this, therefore because of this") is a logical fallacy (of the questionable cause variety) that states "Since event Y followed event X, event Y must have been caused by event X." It is often shortened to simply post hoc fallacy. It is subtly different from the fallacy cum hoc ergo propter hoc ("with this, therefore because of this"), in which two things or events occur simultaneously or the chronological ordering is insignificant or unknown. Post hoc is a particularly tempting error because temporal sequence appears to be integral to causality. The fallacy lies in coming to a conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking into account other factors that might rule out the connection.
The following is a simple example:
The rooster crows immediately before sunrise, therefore the rooster causes the sun to rise.

The latest update lowered security system side and my opinion is that most people trying this fix haven't tried to get imessage working in quite a while.

Thanks. It worked for me.

Still not work, can u make a video fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back