Graphics
HD 520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
[Guide] Sony Vaio VPCF Series (VPCF130FB) - Full HD QE LCD - El Capitan 10.11.4

This is an Guide to Install Successful Vaio VPCF Series. Can be ported to other Series.

Core i5-560M 2.66Ghz (Dual Core)
6gb Ram DDR3 1066
Blu-Ray
HDMI port - Working (Audio HDMI Working too)!
Nvidia 310M 512MB VRAM - Working 100% LCD and HDMI - The most complicated thing I ever done! FULL HD 1080p QE - (DSDT Injection - In Attachments)
Broadcom Bluetooth - Working - OOB
MotionEye Webcam - Working a little bit dark - OOB
USB 2.0 1x - OOB
USB 3.0 2x (Working as USB 3.0 but doesn't´t show in System Preferences - IORegistryExplorer shows connections)
SpeedStep Working 9x to 24x - (Macbook Pro 6,1 - already patched in Clover config.plist - Attachments)
Turboboost 3.2Ghz - (Macbook Pro 6,1 - already patched in Clover config.plist - Attachments)
Sound Realtek ALC275 - Working (Laptop Speakers - Headphones - Microfone - Microfone OUT) VoodooHDA 2.8.8 Package (In Attachments)
Wi-Fi Atheros AR9287 - Working Airport Extreme Ready - SSDT Injection (In Attachments)
FireWire 400 - Working - OOB

What does not working:

USB as 3.0 Renesas - They not show in System Preferences, but is working as 3.0 x 2 ports.
Sleep Function - Need to be always awake by System Properties in Energy Saver
Marvell Yukon 88E8057 PCI-e Gigabyte Ethernet Controller (Shows in system properties but does not connect or show link)
Solution for Ethernet => Buy an Apple USB to Ethernet Adapter, mine model A1277 - Driver in attachments.
Ricoh MMC/SD Host Controller - MMC/SD Card Reader => If connect any SD Card, System crash
MagicStick Sony - Card Reader - Not working

How to install:

Do the regular installation procedures with Unibeast 6.1.1 - Options nv_disable=1 -v -f from USB Created with Unibeast. It will boot properly via LCD Screen.

Install as TonyMac Guide for Laptops with VoodooPS2 Kext for Laptop (Trackpad and Keyboard)

After installation boot with USB, nv_disable=1 OS X Partition.
Install MultiBeast El Capitan - 8.1 with this options:

Legacy Boot Mode
Drivers:
Audio => Realtek ALC889 option
Disk =>3rd Party SATA
Misc => FakeSMC / FakeSMC Plugins / FakeSMC HW Monitor
Network => Don´t change a thing

Customize:
Graphics => Inject NVidia
SSDT Options => Sandy Bridge Core i5
System Definitions => iMac 12,1

Build => Select your OS X Partition not the USB and install

Reboot

Now you has a partially System Working = Insert nv_disable=1 in Clover Options
Boot your OS X Partition

Download Clover Configurator-2 => http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-mac.php?version=vibrant

Mount EFI Partition with Clover Configurator-2

Open EFI Partition and under /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched put DSDT - SSDT - Wi-Fi Injection SSDT - LCD EDID Injection Files - Remember that DSDT need to be extracted for your VAIO Specific the Injection Of LCD Patch is in PEGP and PEG3 Section of your DSDT - Need to Use Maciasl Latest Version with IASL 5.1 configured in Preferences of Maciasl. You must apply patch DTGP with Maciasl and after applied this patch you need to put this lines after HDMI in PEGP and PEG3:

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
{
Store (Package (0x02)
{
"AAPL00,override-no-edid",
EDI4
}, Local0)
DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
Return (Local0)
}
}

Solve the errors after try to compile

Lenght is 0xFAB0000
_HID => HID

Delete the Lines of 4 more errors

You are done

Compile and put DSDT.aml in /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Load config.plist provided as attachment with Clover Configurator

Save

Decompress Library - Extension - Kext - Install with Kext Utility.zip => /Library/Extensions/
Decompress System - Library - Extension - Install with Kext Utility.zip => /System/Library/Extensions/

Run Kext Utility => http://www.osx86.net/files/file/4279-kext-utility-el-capitan-ready/

This will Repair System Permissions - Rebuild Cache

Reboot.

Install Apple Store Update 10.11.4

Install optional Nvidia Web Drivers "WebDriver-346.03.06f01.pkg" => http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/100824/en-us

Reboot.

Ps: In attachments, are one DarwinDumper - 2.9.9.2 Stats and files like DSDT with the patches applied, EDID.bin and a lot of information of my VAIO VPCF Series, download this, is a must have to port this installation to other Vaio´s.

That is it. The most complicated Laptop VAIO to install El Capitan ever. DONE!

Enjoy!

Regards,
Fernando Castro Neves - Brazil.

Contato para configuração, consultoria e montagem de Hackintosh:
11 2337-5418 - São Paulo - Capital

Attachments

• patched DSDT - SSDT - Wi-Fi Injection SSDT - LCD EDID Injection.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 530
  • config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 682
  • Library - Extension - Kext - Install with Kext Utility.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 440
  • System - Library - Extension - Install with Kext Utility.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 400
  • DarwinDumper_2.9.9.2_Clover_X64_3320.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 365
  • VoodooHDA-2.8.8.pkg
    2.7 MB · Views: 469
  • Apple USB to Ethernet Driver - AX88772.zip
    137.3 KB · Views: 339
  • About my Mac.tiff
    75.5 KB · Views: 504
  • GeForce 310M LCD Retina.tiff
    136.3 KB · Views: 649
  • LCD - GeForce 310M.tiff
    60.2 KB · Views: 550
Hoping you're still there. I am trying to get a Sony VAIO VPCF121GX working. Your post was very helpful. My problem is my inexperience with patching DSDT. I have been reading and watching YouTube as much as I can find but I am confused as to where to find the information that you say to "Injection Of LCD Patch is in PEGP and PEG3 Section". Would it be possible for you to post what your DSDT looked like after the patch.

thanks in advance

Mike Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back