Not open for further replies.
yes, in the devices section.

Here is my config.plist

I only have AppleHDA.kext in S/L/E

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.1 KB · Views: 240
It worked !!!

It seemed to be a combination of the Realtek.kext being put in the clover folder, but the plist not being updated and kext caches not being updated.

I used the kext utility to repair permissions reboot etc.

Sleeman2007 really appreciate all your help.

Hi!

Thank you for this thread, everything is working pretty well (just done the 10.12.2 update), including audio, sleep mode, etc.

However, when running freqVectorsEdit.sh, after reboot I'm still on a MacPro6,1 instead of imac17.1 as I selected.
Any idea?

Furthermore, I dont know if it is really the case but I have the feeling that my gtx 980 ti is not working full speed (it definitely works, but slower that I expected). Could it be because of the SMBIOS not changing?

Thank you!

I have a 980ti as well. I also see a significant difference between windows and macOS. I guess the drivers are as good as windows, or macOS requires more processing due to the out of date openGL implementation.

Hi!

Thank you for this thread, everything is working pretty well (just done the 10.12.2 update), including audio, sleep mode, etc.

However, when running freqVectorsEdit.sh, after reboot I'm still on a MacPro6,1 instead of imac17.1 as I selected.
Any idea?

Furthermore, I dont know if it is really the case but I have the feeling that my gtx 980 ti is not working full speed (it definitely works, but slower that I expected). Could it be because of the SMBIOS not changing?

Thank you!
That is to be expected, freqVectors does not change your SMBIOS, it changes the frequencyVectors for MacPro6,1 to the one from iMac17,1 (The iMac ones are for SkyLake).

The GPU drivers in OS X are no where near as good as the Windows ones, how are you testing the performance? Also do you have a transperant dock? (If yes, then the drivers work correctly).

Hi... :( first of all, tnx for the job that all of you do on this...now...I've followed the instruction in the first page of this thread but when i tried to install the last version of Sierra from the usb key ,the process stops with ALT and i don't know why .. maybe the NVme sdd disks ?..
Must I enter special instructions for these disks? and the cpu which is a not a I5 and I7 as described in the instructions on the front page? ..if the problems are these ?

My conf :
GA-Z170X-UD3 bios F20
Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1
I7-6700K
Ballistix Sport LT Kit 64 GB
1 - Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD 512 GB
1 - Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD 256 GB
1 - WD WD2003FZEX

Hey GCZZI

I have the almost the same configuration. Except I have 2 x MSI 980ti for SLI in windows games, and "only" 32gb of Corsair ram.

I had problems with the m.2 NVMe SSDs as well. Post #173 should fix it for you. I have the Samsung 961 polaris NVMe SSDs.
Hope that helps. I use the 512gb for macOS and 256gb for Windows. The 512gb has the clover EFI boot partition.

The i7 is not a problem. My SMBIOS still says Mac Pro 6,1 but it works fine.

I ran into issues with the ALC1150 install, read back a few pages. Get the KextUtility (google for it), it repairs the permissions which some time causes problems. I also logged in as the root user, which you can setup once you have for Sierra install working.
Bluetooth was not an issue, I used use a cheap dongle from eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282181917088) plug and play.

I also used installed clover on my HDD and used this to get a running install, and once I could access the SSDs re-installed from the beginning. As I made progress I copy the changes to the SSD and try the next stages on the HDD.

Good luck. I'm very please with my hackintosh now.

Regards

Hi..Tnx a lot PFG i'll try to do it, as soon as possible after reading the post that you suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back