Contribute
Register

[Guide] Sierra 12.6 on Thinkpad T430 Almost Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the files in ACPI/origin have the same time stamp as those from post #96?
It seems you forgot to press F2 and F4 as per FAQ, "Problem Reporting".
Please try to read carefully.
Oh yeah, totally forgot to make new ones.

Attachments

• debug_10738.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 123
Oh yeah, totally forgot to make new ones.

Comments:
- I have not tested the revision of Clover you're using (my current Clover is r4444)
- I would try different SMBIOS (maybe MacBookPro9,x)
- It is not clear what your actual problem is (use a video or photos to support your explaination)
- your USB configuration is wrong (see guide linked from the FAQ)
- why did you patch the WiFi kexts?
- you have kextcache/kext installation issues you must resolve:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fc1308512c0 [0x7fffa1be58d0]> { URL = "FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.hwsensors.driver.CPUSensors" }
FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

And more:
Code:
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController at location AppleHDAController.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily at location IOHDAFamily.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib at location DspFuncLib.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily at location IOHDAFamily.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController at location AppleHDAController.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib at location DspFuncLib.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/.

(real mess you have there)

Comments:
- I have not tested the revision of Clover you're using (my current Clover is r4444)
- I would try different SMBIOS (maybe MacBookPro9,x)
- It is not clear what your actual problem is (use a video or photos to support your explaination)
- your USB configuration is wrong (see guide linked from the FAQ)
- why did you patch the WiFi kexts?
- you have kextcache/kext installation issues you must resolve:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fc1308512c0 [0x7fffa1be58d0]> { URL = "FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.hwsensors.driver.CPUSensors" }
FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

And more:
Code:

(real mess you have there)

I linked you video material couple of hours ago but here's it again:
I don't remember why I did patch the wifi kexts but I've edited the FakePCIID kexts to work with my rebranded AR9285.
I'll try and fix the AppleHDA and FakeSMC and setup the USB correctly but the only problem I'm noticing when using hackintosh is the display "freezing" issue.

EDIT: Added 7 series USB fixes to DSDT and rebuilt cache and permissions. kextcache.log doesn't seem to have rejections anymore. Screen still has "freezing" bug sometimes.

Attachments

• debug_32020.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I can't tell anything from that video.

Sometimes when I boot to login the screen goes from the corners slowly white and after a minute the whole screen is white. When pressing power button for couple of seconds, the screen turns off and when I press power button again, screen turns on and it works.

So it would be nice if there was some fix to this issue.

Attachments

• debug_155.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 113
Sometimes when I boot to login the screen goes from the corners slowly white and after a minute the whole screen is white. When pressing power button for couple of seconds, the screen turns off and when I press power button again, screen turns on and it works.

So it would be nice if there was some fix to this issue.

Did you enable CSM/legacy boot in BIOS?

Note: Your kextcache proves kexts are installed incorrectly. All kexts should be installed to /L/E, never /S/L/E... and you have duplicates in /L/E and /S/L/E... Must pay attention to what you're doing!

Did you enable CSM/legacy boot in BIOS?

Note: Your kextcache proves kexts are installed incorrectly. All kexts should be installed to /L/E, never /S/L/E... and you have duplicates in /L/E and /S/L/E... Must pay attention to what you're doing!

I enabled CSM/legacy boot and generated new ACPI and patched DSDT again yesterday as you suggested. I'll try and remove the duplicates from S/L/E but I don't think that's the reason for the display glitching.

I enabled CSM/legacy boot and generated new ACPI and patched DSDT again yesterday as you suggested. I'll try and remove the duplicates from S/L/E but I don't think that's the reason for the display glitching.

After you fix your obvious issues with kext installation, upload new PR files.
With major mistakes like that, I don't even bother checking other things.

After you fix your obvious issues with kext installation, upload new PR files.
With major mistakes like that, I don't even bother checking other things.
Removed all duplicates.

Attachments

• debug_24600.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back