Contribute
Register

[Guide] Sierra 10.12.2 on the AsRock Z170 Pro4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only in disk manager, as it's formatted in HFS+

Did you run clover install on the disk? HFS+ is there also the EFI fat 32 partition?

Windows and OSX can be booted using UEFI or Legacy mode, if they don't match (bios settings ) maybe that explains the missing disk.

Maybe bios settings are set to UEFI booting only or Legacy only? Look into your bios settings in the boot section see if there are any auto settings.

Did you run clover install on the disk? HFS+ is there also the EFI fat 32 partition?

Windows and OSX can be booted using UEFI or Legacy mode, if they don't match (bios settings ) maybe that explains the missing disk.

Maybe bios settings are set to UEFI booting only or Legacy only? Look into your bios settings in the boot section see if there are any auto settings.
Done. Everything is set up according to the guide. I don't know what I'm missing....

Sorry for the mess, I am really new to this. The thing is, I cannot install clover on the macOS disk as I can't boot into it and run multibeast

Sorry for the mess, I am really new to this. The thing is, I cannot install clover on the macOS disk as I can't boot into it and run multibeast

Perhaps erase the disk in windows and try again using USB, when you get it loaded run Multibeast before reboot. Did you have wifi or Ethernet on initial install?

When you get to install screen you can slept the disk and format to HFS+ before loading the software.

Perhaps erase the disk in windows and try again using USB, when you get it loaded run Multibeast before reboot. Did you have wifi or Ethernet on initial install?

When you get to install screen you can slept the disk and format to HFS+ before loading the software.
I cannot boot into the installed system even with the USB key, that's the issue. After the installation reboots, I cannot for the life of me get into that system. I have never booted into it, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back