Contribute
Register

[Guide] Razer Blade, Late 2016, FHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your wake up from sleep working well? Using Lid open/close not working for me. It goes black screen after sleep but it looks system is wake up but only black screen.

Hello, Please is it possible to share your clover folder, I have a similar specs but just cant seem to get the graphic acceleration to work. Thank you

Hello, Please is it possible to share your clover folder, I have a similar specs but just cant seem to get the graphic acceleration to work. Thank you

Ditto... I too would like to see @buyjoey clover folder as I can't get RBS graphics accelerated either :/

Do proper UHD patch and use boot flag : -igfxmlr

Do proper UHD patch and use boot flag : -igfxmlr

Thats just it.... I have. Hence the request to look at your CLOVER directory to see where I've gone wrong. :/

It seems like Blade is not a friend with APFS volumes when it comes to installing updates, but it can boot APFS volumes just fine.

I won't be working on this anymore. See more info here:

Link

Last edited:
I am thinking of buying a razor blade 2016 with i7 6700hq and a gtx 1060 my question is that is it a good laptop for Hackintosh I will be doing ios development which things will work and which will not in Catalina?

Good to know you got it to work. Trackpad installation is provided in the bundle. Keyboard mentioned on top of the guide. Before booting the system attach TB3/USB-C devices to make them work!
By replacing your NVMe, you'll lose your recovery partition from Razer!
You have to use Clover USB to change between each OS or change corresponding bootmgw file to bootmgw-orig in the EFI partition!
:lol:
Hi,

I can't see the DSDT, SSDTs I your bundle. I can't get trackpad to work can you please point me to your DSDT fie? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back