Contribute
Register

[Guide] Razer Blade, Late 2016, FHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, mac osx version 10.12.6
Keyboard wake up not working properly/ how to fix this. Very rarely working keyboard after start laptop to macos for. Anyone idea
I start thr laptop hitting the buttons for wake laptop key oard but not wake keyboard colour coming but nothing typing in mac os login. And when login page comes on the screen keyvaord light stopeed automatically.
Please how to fix this .

@uar can you tell now after unlocking bios. which version MAC OS GOOD FOR RAZER BLADE 2016 late 1060gtx model. Properly working version ? PLEASE SUGGET/

@uar can you tell now after unlocking bios. which version MAC OS GOOD FOR RAZER BLADE 2016 late 1060gtx model. Properly working version ? PLEASE SUGGET/
I always recommend updating BIOS to the latest version before starting (cause performance improvements), but you might lose trackpad compatibility (I don't know what they did, but the trackpad stopped working after updating BIOS). I even continued updating BIOS when a patch was available for Intel Spectre and Meltdown security and vulnerability issue.

But at the end of the day, you choose! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I always recommend updating BIOS to the latest version before starting (cause performance improvements), but you might lose trackpad compatibility (I don't know what they did, but the trackpad stopped working after updating BIOS). I even continued updating BIOS when a patch was available for Intel Spectre and Meltdown security and vulnerability issue.

But at the end of the day, you choose! :thumbup:
Thank you @uar i installed 10.3. Gm and update to 10.3.2 now stable on this version, yes track pad is not working I always following step step your guide. Everything successfully. Even I haven’t patched dsdt , i just copy file ioreg and dsdt in patched ufi folder. And restart the laptop battery comes every working fine / nvidia done now laptop is working very smooth no fan sound. Everything Smooth.

( Only the problem is voodohda sound after changes still low.) help me for this
And 2nd thing after start a laptop hitting buttons but then load clover then i select mac os x then again hitting but key not light up again so can hell for this . Mac os x very difficult to login now. Sometime working sometime like 2 to 3days not light keyboard..

Not laud like in windows. / even i still followed my 3 drive in windows and last drive for mac os x . /

For the audio:
  • Delete VoodooHDA.kext from SLE
  • Restart!
  • Install this attached kext.
  • Restart again!
  • See if you get it working now...
For the keyboard, I think you should download Razer Drivers for macOS and install them. After installation, it will automatically restart. The keyboard will turn off, press any key to wake it then! :thumbup:

Attachments

• VoodooHDA.kext.zip
    98.6 KB · Views: 151
For the audio:
  • Delete VoodooHDA.kext from SLE
  • Restart!
  • Install this attached kext.
  • Restart again!
  • See if you get it working now...
For the keyboard, I think you should download Razer Drivers for macOS and install them. After installation, it will automatically restart. The keyboard will turn off, press any key to wake it then! :thumbup:
thanks for this @uar

one more thing please help me with imessage fix and facetime both are not working, icloud and app store working. i tried lots of time. how to fix this. ?

thanks for this @uar

one more thing please help me with imessage fix and facetime both are not working, icloud and app store working. i tried lots of time. how to fix this. ?
I have linked an iMessage configuration guide in the main post!

UPDATE:

As of now (10.14.4), there is still no NVIDIA drivers for Mojave, forcing those who want GTX 1060 working to still stay on High Sierra.

I highly recommend not to update nor install Mojave unless you need to (app support, driver support etc.)

I've had problems when installing High Sierra and Mojave on the computer, updating is not an issue. You can install fresh copy of Sierra and then update to High Sierra or Mojave (if installing them with a USB stick is a pain)! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Is your wake up from sleep working well? Using Lid open/close not working for me. It goes black screen after sleep but it looks system is wake up but only black screen.

Is your wake up from sleep working well? Using Lid open/close not working for me. It goes black screen after sleep but it looks system is wake up but only black screen.
It seems like you have a Stealth. If yes, change GFX0 to IGPU then it should work. Make sure power management is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back