Contribute
Register

[Guide] Razer Blade, Late 2016, FHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a folder for the Trackpad inside the bundle. Follow those instructions in the README file and you'll have it working. Backlight injection files are provided in the bundle. Follow instructions at post #17 to enable it. Headphones will not work, you have to move over to bluetooth for macOS on this machine.
One more thing how to fix razer keyboard chroma lighting,

Bro the bro is i installed backlight.kexts only button showing but , display not bightness not working. / track pad works, sounds works/ only backlight birightness not working
Did you add SSDT-PNLF in SortedOrder in config.plist?

Did you add SSDT-PNLF in SortedOrder in config.plist?
Uar i am very new in hackintosh so I don't know how to edit config list.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.8 KB · Views: 249
One more thing how to fix razer keyboard chroma lighting,
I'll explain the usage of it in the guide, but it will take some time. Installing Xcode is the first step. The drivers are included in the bundle, so you can start playing with them. Read the README file and remember the editing is in the main.m file, not any other. The developer forgot to mention that!

Last edited:
[ok will do that, thanks uar / will try and let u know

There are essentially no limits on partition count with GPT partitioning.
Rehabman help me for this

I trying to installing sierra but error coming -( UNABLE TO UNMOUNT VOLUME FOR REPAIR ) this msg comes after 1st step installation completed.

i have 1tb ssd nvme
and i want dual boot windows and sierra in my razer blade 2016 late FHD.
actually i want 3 partition in windows 10. (like one for windows , 2nd for data storage and 3rd for data storage ) and forth SIERRA so

i set in bios uefi and legacy for boot filter and rest all legacy
then i installed windows 10 in gpt format. then i created 4 partitions ( software used PARTITION WIZARD 8.1) for windows partition and EFI PARTITION extend only, to 500mb and deleted recovery drive mbr also. then i put sierra pendrive load boot loder , in disk utility i select last partition that's for sierra in extended journals. erase it
and installed the mac os sierra the done restart the laptop and after i select installed partition the. after apple logo loading done. then start for installation the within seconds coming msg unable to unmount for repair. i tried from 2 days . please help me how to install .

Last edited:
Rehabman help me for this

I trying to installing sierra but error coming -( UNABLE TO UNMOUNT VOLUME FOR REPAIR ) this msg comes after 1st step installation completed.

i have 1tb ssd nvme
and i want dual boot windows and sierra in my razer blade 2016 late FHD.
actually i want 3 partition in windows 10. (like one for windows , 2nd for data storage and 3rd for data storage ) and forth SIERRA so

i set in bios uefi and legacy for boot filter and rest all legacy
then i installed windows 10 in gpt format. then i created 4 partitions ( software used PARTITION WIZARD 8.1) for windows partition and EFI PARTITION extend only, to 500mb and deleted recovery drive mbr also. then i put sierra pendrive load boot loder , in disk utility i select last partition that's for sierra in extended journals. erase it
and installed the mac os sierra the done restart the laptop and after i select installed partition the. after apple logo loading done. then start for installation the within seconds coming msg unable to unmount for repair. i tried from 2 days . please help me how to install .
The best practice is to install macOS Sierra first and then install Windows. Follow this genius:
I was finally able to create a bootable Windows USB installation disk using a Mac.

Here's how I installed Windows on a second SSD from start to finish:

1.Format the eventual Windows SSD drive using Disk Utility as a Journaled/GUID drive so there's an EFI volume in place for booting with Clover.
2. Open Bootcamp Assistant on the Mac and use it's tool to copy the Windows 64-bit ISO to the USB drive.
3. Unplug the OS X SSD from my Hackintosh, just to make sure I don't wipe it by mistake
4. Boot the Hackintosh PC from the new Windows USB drive — it boots!
5. Use the Windows installer tool to delete the non-EFI volumes of the drive I want to install to.
6. Install Windows on the empty (non-EFI) volume
7. Done!

When I logged into Windows for the first time, it said that the Bootcamp Assistant helpers were not valid for this machine, but I haven't seen that error again, and I'm now able to boot to the Clover startup screen and from there choose to boot into Mac (default) or Windows/NTFS.

Hope this helps somebody out!

@uar your not understand my point, i want 3 partition in windows so now tell how ill install the process. even i tried another step that is - clean the ssd and open diskpart creat a EFI part to 200mb and remove mbr partition and create the new partition and installed the windows after installed the i installed i make 200gb partition for Sierra installed successfully. but now i want to boot windows but not working, wo how will fix the windows 10 boot tell me. @RehabMan please help me for this

@uar your not understand my point, i want 3 partition in windows so now tell how ill install the process. even i tried another step that is - clean the ssd and open diskpart creat a EFI part to 200mb and remove mbr partition and create the new partition and installed the windows after installed the i installed i make 200gb partition for Sierra installed successfully. but now i want to boot windows but not working, wo how will fix the windows 10 boot tell me. @RehabMan please help me for this
You are not defining your problem clearly. You've installed both operating systems and need to boot Windows now? :confused:
By default it will boot, so we need to change that in order to boot Clover.
  • Open cmd in Windows!
  • Type "diskpart" and enter.
  • Type "list disk" and enter.
  • Type "select disk x" (where x is the number. Probably 0) and enter.
  • Type "list partition" and enter.
  • Type "select partition 1" and enter.
  • Type "assign letter=x" (where "x" is the variable you wanna attach the partition to. Could be any alphabetical sign, not the used ones) and enter.
Now we have mounted the EFI partition in Windows. On your EFI partition, navigate to EFI/Microsoft/Boot, rename "bootmgfw.efi" to "bootmgfw-orig.efi" and restart! :thumbup:

When booting from Clover, choose "Boot Windows from EFI" to boot Windows! ;)

When it comes to creating or shrinking the volume, do that in Disk Management in Windows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back