Contribute
Register

[Guide] Razer Blade, Late 2016, FHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@uar i done ✅ other way. Thanks bro.
I got 3 partition in windows and 4th partition for sierra without any issue. Both booting without any problems.
I can boot windows woth boot manager and clover can both booting.
I did thos steps
Clean the ssd
Creat efi for 200mb
Then i go to windows before installing delege mbr and deleted it.
Then install windows after done make it 1 partition for sierra.
Installed successfully sierra then After not booting windows so i format the again first partition. And reinstalled with windows then both working fine.

@uar i done ✅ other way. Thanks bro.
I got 3 partition in windows and 4th partition for sierra without any issue. Both booting without any problems.
I can boot windows woth boot manager and clover can both booting.
I did thos steps
Clean the ssd
Creat efi for 200mb
Then i go to windows before installing delege mbr and deleted it.
Then install windows after done make it 1 partition for sierra.
Installed successfully sierra then After not booting windows so i format the again first partition. And reinstalled with windows then both working fine.
Honestly, I don't know how you did it, but glad you got it to work! :D

Hi UAR ,
So after all this time what doesn’t work?
I see Audio sort of works
Do both gpus?
Have you tested for Thunderbolt 3?
Any other things not completely functioning? I’m thinking of getting one of these but the qhd version
I kinda need HDMI and have to boot to Windows for presenting stuff, but if you don't need it, then it's a great option. QHD version will have scaling issues in Windows (reason I didn't buy it). Haven't tested TB3 yet, but I know the device need to be plugged in before booting. Only Intel works, Nvidia will not work. If you need everything working, buy either the RBS 13-inch or RBP (GTX 1080 will work due to G-Sync :thumbup:)

Last edited:
@uar i upgrade 10.12.6 now only trackpad not working so how to fix this issue

Delete LPSSI2C kexts from SLE and restart.
@uar not showing, LPSSI2C ketx file in SLE, after update showing was applehda kexts so deleted.

@uar not showing, LPSSI2C ketx file in SLE, after update showing was applehda kexts so deleted.
Try searching "LPSSI2C" in the folder. It will search somewhere else, you have to select "Extensions" in order to find them.

Last edited:
Try searching "LPSSI2C" in the folder.
Got it deleted, now working trackpad thanks it's working now. And one more thing bro, sometime battery sign always showing ( charging sign ) so how to fix this ?

Reactions: uar
Got it deleted, now working trackpad thanks it's working now. And one more thing bro, sometime battery sign always showing ( charging sign ) so how to fix this ?
This happens if you forget to unplug the charger when it's fully charged and if the machine is fully charged while off. To get back to battery state, you'll have to simple plug in and out again in the OS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back