Contribute
Register

[Guide] Razer Blade 15 (2018) Detailed Install Guide High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G2208-17G5019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@veterantroller I followed the guide by @stonevil and have the same.... (ignore the Airplay 'Projector' - thats actually a device on the network).

Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 07.32.54.jpg

@stonevil , @vettz500 Can you share system report for your Graphics/Display? For some reason my mac thinks my display is connected projector. Connection Type coming as DisplayPort as well. Does this look correct?
@veterantroller I followed the guide by @stonevil and have the same.... (ignore the Airplay 'Projector' - thats actually a device on the network).

That's funny, mine is a projector as well. Never realised. I don't think that's a problem though?

Last edited:
@stonevil, alright !
I might receive a brand new DW1560 and see if it's the problem, I'll come back to tell if it's ok.
If it's not I will try the DW-1830 with a third antenna. Thank you a lot !

WOW! How this happens? Ok. Another issue to reproduce and fix somehow. Found where in DSDT/SSDT fix for audio.

Strange have same. Just never checked this.

WOW! How this happens? Ok. Another issue to reproduce and fix somehow. Found where in DSDT/SSDT fix for audio.
Oooooh! Looking forward to the Audio power fix! :D

@stonevil Just wanted to say thanks for following through still with your guide and keeping it to perfection. I don't think I have ever had such a stable and functional hackintosh setup ever for a laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back