Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Hallo Mr RehabMan...
After i read very carefully the guide, I try to get the ACPI (first from Live Ubuntu 14.04, get 7 SSDT's and 1 DSDT, and then from Windows 8.1 with Aida64, get 4 SSDT's and 1 DSDT) I ad *.aml extension and disassembling the ACPI files with iasl 2015-01-07.
Then I open with MaciASL and try to save one by one with ACPI Machine Language Binary, have to many errors and cannot continue to the next step...
Can you take a look, please.....
View attachment 121390

Hallo Mr RehabMan...
After i read very carefully the guide, I try to get the ACPI (first from Live Ubuntu 14.04, get 7 SSDT's and 1 DSDT, and then from Windows 8.1 with Aida64, get 4 SSDT's and 1 DSDT) I ad *.aml extension and disassembling the ACPI files with iasl 2015-01-07.
Then I open with MaciASL and try to save one by one with ACPI Machine Language Binary, have to many errors and cannot continue to the next step...
Can you take a look, please.....
View attachment 121390

Post all native files extracted from Linux.

Thank you for respond ...

First the DSDT (for several reason: audio, power management etc.) after the SSDT1,SSDT2,SSDT4 warnings, the other is OK. I know that matter is DSDT and SSDT4 for fixing brightness...

First the DSDT (for several reason: audio, power management etc.) after the SSDT1,SSDT2,SSDT4 warnings, the other is OK. I know that matter is DSDT and SSDT4 for fixing brightness...

The DSDT compiles error free after the typical fixes mentioned in the guide. SSDT4 compiles without errors as-is.

The DSDT compiles error free after the typical fixes mentioned in the guide. SSDT4 compiles without errors as-is.

Well, you catch me i cannot fix it, i don't now how??
Maybe you explain little, because I'm not a programer at all, enthusiast yes...
Look i know you are very busy (a lot staff you working to, guides etc.) I understand and thank you!!:silent:

Well, you catch me i cannot fix it, i don't now how??
Maybe you explain little, because I'm not a programer at all, enthusiast yes...
Look i know you are very busy (a lot staff you working to, guides etc.) I understand and thank you!!:silent:

"Fix PARSEOP_STORE/MMTB Error"
Compile... (you should have one error)
remove the line causing the error

Back