Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Hi, I reinstalled the OS and now Im trying to install IASL but Im having this issue when I enter the line: sudo make install
Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 16.07.12.png

unknown asl compiler exception id (mdbg method )

I'm using iasl -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml to disassemblying the file but its showing this error
used:
iasl -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
and removed the top few lines and dsdt.dsl is good, no errors

Attachments

• dsdt&ssdt new.zip
    256.7 KB · Views: 49
I'm having problems by that way, some idea to fix the problem of the screenshot please? thank you
what problems are you having in downloading iasl and copying to /usr/local/bin?

what problems are you having in downloading iasl and copying to /usr/local/bin?

Im having this problem when I try to open MaciASL and I don't know if is related to the iasl installation, I already extracted the .aml but cannot open the program
Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 17.00.33.png

Im having this problem when I try to open MaciASL and I don't know if is related to the iasl installation, I already extracted the .aml but cannot open the program
View attachment 462861
press ok, go to preferences and disable to open up dsdt by default and then check iasl and make sure 6.2a (i think) is selected

press ok, go to preferences and disable to open up dsdt by default and then check iasl and make sure 6.2a (i think) is selected

Where should I paste "iasl"? because /usr/local/bin the folder bin not exits and in /usr/bin I can't copy nothing

Where should I paste "iasl"? because /usr/local/bin the folder bin not exits and in /usr/bin I can't copy nothing
what version of macOS are you running?

Back