Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 2.23.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 2.23.10 AM.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 56
Thank you. I thought that was already updated earlier after downloading something using terminal. All errors are fixed and I now have a better understanding about the app.

Just one more error, this 855 REVI having the same problem with PARSEOP_NAMESEG again.
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 2.52.55 AM.png

Thank you. I thought that was already updated earlier after downloading something using terminal. All errors are fixed and I now have a better understanding about the app.

Just one more error, this 855 REVI having the same problem with PARSEOP_NAMESEG again. View attachment 458210
Don't worry about this one, found another post upon searching hwich solved this problem. Thanks!

Don't worry about this one, found another post upon searching hwich solved this problem. Thanks!
please, post it here by reference. as i said in my first reply, your dsdt compiled without errors with fix adbg applied.

also, is necessary to say that you need to follow the post 1 step by step, it is not only dsdt.aml that needs to be extracted and patched. there's a lot more work involved to keep the hack close to 100% working

Hello everyone. I was working on adding a battery patch to the system DSDT. However, I cannot compile the file since I was running into this error. I got the latest maciASL from Rehab as well as his iasl. I set it to 5.2 tho the error are still persistent. I would love for some help here. Thank you

For the battery patch it seems to be that it was a new update from OpenCore that cause the issue for battery indicator (coffee lake machine specifically). If anyone can help me on that as well I'm much appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    300.4 KB · Views: 66
Hello everyone. I was working on adding a battery patch to the system DSDT. However, I cannot compile the file since I was running into this error. I got the latest maciASL from Rehab as well as his iasl. I set it to 5.2 tho the error are still persistent. I would love for some help here. Thank you

For the battery patch it seems to be that it was a new update from OpenCore that cause the issue for battery indicator (coffee lake machine specifically). If anyone can help me on that as well I'm much appreciated. Thank you

Looks like incorrect disassemble problem

Back