Attachments

• origin.zip
    65 KB · Views: 60
works fine using ACPI 6.2a in preferences

and using command:
Code:
iasl -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

no errors in macIASL, just a few warnings

if there are no errors, but there are some warnings then there is nothing wrong with that?

if there are no errors, but there are some warnings then there is nothing wrong with that?
as per the guide you are following, warnings are fine

This is my first hackintosh.
Running a Lenovo Y720 on Catalina.
There are a few broken functionalities though. How i can of these have fixes?
  • Any way to make the Y720 subwoofer work? The sound is very shallow when compared to what I got on Windows.
  • Keyboard backlight doesn't work unless enabled from windows. Backlight shortcut (Fn + Space) also doesn't respond.
  • Num Lock works only if I activate the button during Clover Boot. Any way to automatically set Num Lock to active on boot?
  • The only special keys that work are: Volume Up, Down, Mute, Brightness Up, Down. Any way to make the other keys like Airplane Mode, Refresh, Mute Mic, Disable Camera, Lock Device work?
Thanks

Can anyone also see what's wrong with my DSDT? I have 2 errors as of this moment which I don't know how to fix after googling countless times.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    740.8 KB · Views: 61
Can anyone also see what's wrong with my DSDT? I have 2 errors as of this moment which I don't know how to fix after googling countless times.
U need only apply fix ADBG in Syntax section of RehabMan patches.

Last edited:
Back