Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

You should not be using DropOem=true.
Use AutoMerge=true and place only the DSDT+SSDTs requiring patches in ACPI/patched.
Read post #1, "Recommended configurations".
Thank you so much it worked except for intelbacklight.

I don't know how to repay you, but thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
You said in laptop dsdt and ssdt patching post that one can learn to write his own patches by himself.
The link to the source does not say much on it.
Is there any other way to learn it apart from that one.

What are you trying to accomplish?

What are you trying to accomplish?
i'm trying to disable my laptop touchscreen. It is behaving abnormally on mac and same on windows, but once i disable it in windows 10 no issues while on a mac it is hard to disable and it also behaves abnormally on mac. Though it works on mac. How do you think i can disable.

Do you think i can create a driver for my laptop wifi module and make it work. I was thinking if i could do so. Though i have been writing csharp code for three years now. I know that to make kernel extension you need either c ++ or c.

I am happy with what you do in making it possible for mac enthusiast like us to have a good feel of mac even though we do not have one.

i'm trying to disable my laptop touchscreen. It is behaving abnormally on mac and same on windows, but once i disable it in windows 10 no issues while on a mac it is hard to disable and it also behaves abnormally on mac. Though it works on mac. How do you think i can disable.

If it is connected with USB, just omit the port from USBInjectAll injection.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Do you think i can create a driver for my laptop wifi module and make it work. I was thinking if i could do so. Though i have been writing csharp code for three years now. I know that to make kernel extension you need either c ++ or c.

Off-topic.

I am happy with what you do in making it possible for mac enthusiast like us to have a good feel of mac even though we do not have one.

Thanks.

I followed your post and it worked, Now the touchscreen Is no more working
Thank once more.

Back