Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching LAPTOP DSDT/SSDTs

Hi, I followed the Guide and have patched my dsdt. Battery is now working but Sleep not working! That means it goes not to sleep and I can't awake it to normal state. Freeze! Sleep was good running with unpatched dsdt! What can I do ! Is the an other Patch ? Thanks

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

@RehabMan , I have attached the Files descripted in your Guide! I hope you can help me. There are two thinks not working for me, Sleep and Shutdown! Battery I have patched and is working. Since patching sleep is not working, it is going down but power is not shutdown and it freezes. On Shutdown it shutdown and after 2-3 seconds reboot!
Thanks for help!

Attachments

• HPEliteBook840G3.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
Thanks RehabMan, now it works good for me! Can you tell me whether HP Elitebook 840 G3 have a whitelist for Wifi ?

As per guide, no WiFi whitelist.

Some of my SSDTs from other project, for example USB, PLNF, etc. My question is: if all the file's DefinitionBlock definition should be same?? for example:

one file:
DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "gary", "UIAC-ALL", 0)

the other:
DefinitionBlock("", "SSDT", 2, "yekki", "PNLF", 0)

Some of my SSDTs from other project, for example USB, PLNF, etc. My question is: if all the file's DefinitionBlock definition should be same?? for example:

one file:
DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "gary", "UIAC-ALL", 0)

the other:
DefinitionBlock("", "SSDT", 2, "yekki", "PNLF", 0)

Your choice. Use whatever text you like.

Back