Contribute
Register

[Guide] Patching DSDT/SSDT for LAPTOP backlight control

I already answered your question.
again: Use Brightness by bergdesign.
Sorry I told know anything about Brightness by bergdesign can you send me a link and how to get it done please guess it's my last option

Sorry I told know anything about Brightness by bergdesign can you send me a link and how to get it done please guess it's my last option

Is google not available in your area?

I googled it but I don't know what
Is google not available in your area?

It is googled it b4 but I can't find something when i really don't know what I'm looking for
If you don't wanna help me that's ok but you don't have to be condescending about it

I googled it but I don't know what

It is googled it b4 but I can't find something when i really don't know what I'm looking for
If you don't wanna help me that's ok but you don't have to be condescending about it

It is not difficult.
If you google "brightness by bergdesign" it is the first result.
Unsurprisingly, it is at a site bergdesign.com.

It is not difficult.
If you google "brightness by bergdesign" it is the first result.
Unsurprisingly, it is at a site bergdesign.com.
I didn't know that it was a web site I thought it was a fix and that app isn't working for me I tried it b4 and just downloaded t again the only app that worked for me was the brightness slider from the apps store i guess there's no fix for my laptop I guess I'm out of out then

I didn't know that it was a web site I thought it was a fix and that app isn't working for me I tried it b4 and just downloaded t again the only app that worked for me was the brightness slider from the apps store i guess there's no fix for my laptop I guess I'm out of out then

Brightness slider in the app store does not actually manipulate the LCD backlight.
(so, not recommended, as it won't provide any power savings...)

All I'm not left with any options them I guess maybe I'll just reinstall windows then sigh :|

Or you could work on getting Brightness by bergdesign working with ACPIBacklight.kext.

I have no idea ok how to go about getting that to work

I have no idea ok how to go about getting that to work

Post #1363 has quite a few tasks that I don't think you have completed yet.

Back