Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] OC Monterey Z490 Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme + Core i5 10500 / i9 10900K

You have to get to Bios in easy mode. Then there is a PCIe tab which lists all the PCIe devices that are plugged in and recognised.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 65
@Middleman Is it safe to update to BIOS F22? If not which BIOS version the safest version. Thanks in advance!
I've only had the BIOS upgraded to F20 (but not F20b). Anything after F20b is irreversible and untested on hackintosh (afaik) so choose wisely.

I've only had the BIOS upgraded to F20 (but not F20b). Anything after F20b is irreversible and untested on hackintosh (afaik) so choose wisely.
@Middleman Hello again. Could you please share your motherboard (F20) BIOS settings. Thanks you as always.

Hi everyone, Can you please assist to the beginner in Hackintosh. And sorry for my English, its not my native language. So, I have Z490 Aorus Master and 10700K, no internal GPU, so I plan to use the integrated graphics Intel UHD 630. I downloaded the EFI from this guide for Sonoma, renamed the IGPU config into config.plist, created the installer using latest OpenCore and booted from this USB. Unfortunately the recovery can't see internet through WIFI or LAN. I tried to connect my mobile phone and copied the kext into corresponding folder, but its also didn't work.

Back