Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] OC 10.13.6 Z490 Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme + Core i5 10400 / i9 11900K + Nvidia GTX 1060

Probably. It needs to be at least 2nd or 3rd slot in boot order to work.
Would work if set my macOS hdd as a first boot? In the case ill try it out before you reply

Probably. It needs to be at least 2nd or 3rd slot in boot order to work.
Welp didn't work either, tried disconnecting all my Drives except the one for mac, still no install option, tried also just leaving Windows ssd and macOS hdd didn't work either
P.S: Checked my XHCI Hand-off was enabled already

Welp didn't work either, tried disconnecting all my Drives except the one for mac, still no install option, tried also just leaving Windows ssd and macOS hdd didn't work either
P.S: Checked my XHCI Hand-off was enabled already
What is the format of your current empty target drive? Because if you've got it formatted with Windows ie. NTFS it's likely to not recognise under macOS.

One last thing I thought of that may be the issue causing your drive not to appear (if not the NTFS drive format), could be that the macOS High Sierra is not compatible with your board's SATA controller. In which case you'll need to add the SATA-unsupported.kext to your current kernel kext loadout. It can be found here. Just click on the green Code button, click download zip to Desktop and then decompress the zip, select and extract the single kext to your EFI/OC/kexts folder. > https://github.com/RehabMan/hack-tools

What is the format of your current empty target drive? Because if you've got it formatted with Windows ie. NTFS it's likely to not recognise under macOS.
Its a empty disk already formatted to macOS GUID Partition
One last thing I thought of that may be the issue causing your drive not to appear (if not the NTFS drive format), could be that the macOS High Sierra is not compatible with your board's SATA controller. In which case you'll need to add the SATA-unsupported.kext to your current kernel kext loadout. It can be found here. Just click on the green Code button, click download zip to Desktop and then decompress the zip, select and extract the single kext to your EFI/OC/kexts folder. > https://github.com/RehabMan/hack-tools
ill try it out!

Btw is not that the Drive doesn't appear, its just the Install button that doesn't appear, just these options as I showed you before

Attachments

• macos-high-sierra-recovery-mode-reinstall-macOS-9e3947eb062f4f85bf2fc5ff17e0032f.jpg
    macos-high-sierra-recovery-mode-reinstall-macOS-9e3947eb062f4f85bf2fc5ff17e0032f.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 41
Its a empty disk already formatted to macOS GUID Partition

ill try it out!

Btw is not that the Drive doesn't appear, its just the Install button that doesn't appear, just these options as I showed you before
I see. So why don't you just select continue? That will start the installer.

I see. So why don't you just select continue? That will start the installer.
If I click on "reinstall" it shows an error, attatched the arror and my HDD if needed

Attachments

• IMG_20211211_213333.jpg
    IMG_20211211_213333.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20211211_213308.jpg
    IMG_20211211_213308.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 47
Back