Contribute
Register

[Guide][New VoodooI2C] Asus Vivobook S15 X510UAR 10.13+

RehabMan, I am aware that many experience problems with hibernatemode 3 on Hackbooks. When you recommend hibernatemode 0 (for Desktops) here, is that just a preventive suggestion, or do you know that with our hardware here, hibernatemode 3 does not work (yet) at this point?

How can we test or how can you see if hibernatemode 3 works here, or if it doesn't?
i don't think it works using hibernatemode 3 at all

same version here. Do you have any dsdt.aml in Clover/ACPI/patched, or do you use the hotpatch in clover.plist to patch your DSDT in memory?

If you do have a DSDT.aml in Cl/Ac/patched, is it the stock original unpatched one retrieved via Clover F4?
no point in having a DSDT that isn't patched

also with hotpatch, no DSDT is required

no point in having a DSDT that isn't patched

also with hotpatch, no DSDT is required
so I did it correctly - with hotpatch via clover.plist, no DSDT in C/A/patched.

Feartech, do you use hotpatch on your hackintosh(es)? If so, what happens if you open MaciASL and press compile, to test for compile errors?

Again, with static DSDT.aml patch, if I do this for testing, NO compile errors.

so I did it correctly - with hotpatch via clover.plist, no DSDT in C/A/patched.

Feartech, do you use hotpatch on your hackintosh(es)? If so, what happens if you open MaciASL and press compile, to test for compile errors?

Again, with static DSDT.aml patch, if I do this for testing, NO compile errors.
yes, i am using hotpatch on my laptop

all mine compile fine (otherwise i wouldn't be able to save the file as .aml)

make sure to use latest MacIASL

same version here. Do you have any dsdt.aml in Clover/ACPI/patched, or do you use the hotpatch in clover.plist to patch your DSDT in memory?

If you do have a DSDT.aml in Cl/Ac/patched, is it the stock original unpatched one retrieved via Clover F4?
Only hot patch here :3

yes, i am using hotpatch on my laptop

all mine compile fine (otherwise i wouldn't be able to save the file as .aml)

make sure to use latest MacIASL
I am, RM-1.31 (252.4), same as saintno

Only hot patch here :3
since you say you do for sure *not* get compile errors, it means that the hotpatch at this point ONLY works reliably for YOUR model's DSDT, and needs refinement for other Vivobook S15 DSDTs...

since you say you do for sure *not* get compile errors, it means that the hotpatch at this point ONLY works reliably for YOUR model's DSDT, and needs refinement for other Vivobook S15 DSDTs...
hot patch compile not relate to dsdt or my model, it about compiler!!
Try this

Attachments

• SSDTs.zip
    9 KB · Views: 110
New update! All function working for now :D

Back