Contribute
Register

[Guide][New VoodooI2C] Asus Vivobook S15 X510UAR 10.13+

Yeah, i dont use any such patch :))
Try to patch a new dsdt maybe solve your problem
Like you said, BrcmNonPatchRAM2 is not necessary! thanks for that <3
BT works even in 10.13.6 right after booting my 10.13.5 backup, or after booting Windows. All points to that I have to create a custom SSDT, like so many others now had/ have to after the 10.13.6 update. From what I've read, no further DSDT editing would have any effect in this case.

BT works even in 10.13.6 right after booting my 10.13.5 backup, or after booting Windows. All points to that I have to create a custom SSDT, like so many others now had/ have to after the 10.13.6 update. From what I've read, no further DSDT editing would have any effect in this case.
I have upload new voodooI2C by @hieplpvip, you should try that

I have upload new voodooI2C by @hieplpvip, you should try that
Will do.

BT also works in 10.13.6 when I boot with -v -f (whyever exactly, but I've read before that others make the same experience)

wow, awesome! You Vietnamese folks ROCK! Even the young drink coconut I bought at the store today (coincidentally?) came from Vietnam (and tasted like heaven). Signs that it's time to visit your country, maybe :D

Yes, I think it would be worth it to include the Vivo into your github build, just by looking at the traffic here.

Will apply your s510ua.zip pack soon.

hieplpvip, doesn't using hotpatching to apply all DSDT patches at startup consume several seconds each time? BIOS updates are published only rarely, and it's not that much work to recreate a DSDT every once in a while. Or are there advantages (hotpatching vs. static patched DSDT)?

@bugsb SSD is fast, it just takes 10 seconds to boot.
Hotpatch would be easier to maintain too, and can be used on many laptops.

confirmed full work on 10.14 with DW1560!
screen-shot-2018-08-01-at-10-26-09-am-png.343986

Not yet ! still using my efi, @baohiep efi still faced with little issue, will fix and testing again
OK

@baohiep: I downloaded AptioFixPkg-master.zip and ran macbuild.tool. Do I now have to copy ALL compiled release binaries (AptioInputFix.efi, AptioMemoryFix.efi, CleanNvram.efi, VerifyMsrE2.efi) and also TOOLS_DEF.X64 into Clover/drivers64UEFI? @saintno1997: is that what you have done already, or something different?

I have already removed OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi, turned off VT-D and Fast Boot in BIOS, and also applied the pmset terminal commands.

Back