Contribute
Register

[Guide][New VoodooI2C] Asus Vivobook S15 X510UAR 10.13+

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

Hi feartech,

I have updated my hardware profile. can you help me for trackpad and touchID issue. I already attached the reporting files. please help on this. I want use my trackpad with gesture and touchID . please help me.

Can you check.. Now I updated everything.

Hi feartech,
I tried, but not working. I tried all patch which given under I2C path. but not working. even tried GPIO pin, no use..so please help us to me. Trackpad and TouchID not working.

Hi feartech,
I tried, but not working. I tried all patch which given under I2C path. but not working. even tried GPIO pin, no use..so please help us to me. Trackpad and TouchID not working.
you need to know what Trackpad you have

did you check in windows?

Hi feartech,
Trying all of the patches is a mistake.
For your Kaby Lake hardware, you should not apply the I2C controllers patch.
Looking at your latest problem reporting files - you need an OS patch (Windows 10 patch would likely fit), the GPIO controller patch and perform GPIO pinning.
If you need some help, you should upload updated files :)

Note: Touch ID (Fingerprint sensor) won't work on non-Apple hardware.

Hi Rehabman,
Thanks for your update..here I attached the reporting files. please check and let me know the status.
I want use my trackpad . trackpad not working. please try to resolve the touchID if possible.

The ioreg implies you can boot.
But post #15 implies crash on boot.
Which is it?

Back