Slimbook Pro2
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620, 3200x1800
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi
I've been following ReHabMan's guides for a new build and haven't been able to get sleep/wake working properly -- the computer will sleep when the option is selected from the Apple menu, but can only be woken using the power button, not from the laptop's keyboard or trackpad. Sleep does not initiate from closing the laptop lid, either. Please see attached error reporting files. Any advice or assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UX461UA-5.12-Clover
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello everyone!
Here I am on this guide. To read the first lines, I should have followed well before.

I can not solve the waking of my laptop. Yet I followed the guide (well, I think).

The breakdown is not really straightforward, at times I can let the laptop go to sleep and wake up several hours later, and sometimes it does not wake up, the screen does not turn on anymore. I tried to understand why, and that's where the bottom hurts, I can not find any.

Charger plugged in or unplugged, phone plugged into USB to share my connection (which at times prevents it from waking up).

This is where I am, and I admit that I am a little lost.
If anyone on this forum could help me understand my mistake.

I join "debug_28093" and "iOreg"

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read me.

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi
I've been following ReHabMan's guides for a new build and haven't been able to get sleep/wake working properly -- the computer will sleep when the option is selected from the Apple menu, but can only be woken using the power button, not from the laptop's keyboard or trackpad. Sleep does not initiate from closing the laptop lid, either. Please see attached error reporting files. Any advice or assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!
Lid triggered sleep requires internal panel backlight control.
Refer:

When you patch _PRW, it disables wake on USB.
And as far as wake on internal trackpad/keyboard, check in Windows to be certain that is even an implemented feature.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello everyone!
Here I am on this guide. To read the first lines, I should have followed well before.

I can not solve the waking of my laptop. Yet I followed the guide (well, I think).

The breakdown is not really straightforward, at times I can let the laptop go to sleep and wake up several hours later, and sometimes it does not wake up, the screen does not turn on anymore. I tried to understand why, and that's where the bottom hurts, I can not find any.

Charger plugged in or unplugged, phone plugged into USB to share my connection (which at times prevents it from waking up).

This is where I am, and I admit that I am a little lost.
If anyone on this forum could help me understand my mistake.

I join "debug_28093" and "iOreg"

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read me.
Your USB configuration is not correct.
Refer to USB guides linked from the FAQ:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
So for Ivy Bridge CPU, do we still need to set
config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true besides ssdtPRGen.sh script by Pike R. Alpha?
On Ivy, PluginType=true (and KernelXCPM=true) can be used instead of ssdtPRgen.sh generated SSDT.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS