Contribute
Register

[Guide] Native Intel UHD630 Graphics support in macOS 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just need the correct version of clover (Clover r4609+)?

That user https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-support-in-macos-10-13-6.256426/post-1782403 in his example clover zip archieve has AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext WhateverGreen.kext and even IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (though he already has WhateverGreen.kext)

View attachment 392062
clover has nothing to do AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext

AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext should be left where it is in /System/Library/Extensions

clover has nothing to do AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext

AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext should be left where it is in /System/Library/Extensions

but I still need the next version of clover as quoted in the first post?

Clover r4609+ has updated PCI IDs and ig-platform-ids, and supports native CFL support on macOS 10.13.6 (17G2112)+.
You can just let Clover determine an ig-platform-id and a FakeID (If necessary) for your hardware, no need to set it in your config.plist.

hello can i try same method for UHD 610 ?

I have managed to install catalina on my aorus z390 wifi pro, despite only having an hdmi output. The system booted with a generic graphics driver. Next I tried to activate intel uhd 630 (i5 9600k) with the settings found here for aorus master with coffeelake gpu. I do see a display initially, but shortly after showing the login screen, the screen goes black. I would very much appreciate somebody helping me to get uhd 630 working on my install. Attached is my current EFI folder.

PS config_working are the settings which allow me to boot into the system (without graphics acceleration).

I think this would also benefit others as I could not find a single example of working settings for the aorus z390 wifi pro with uhd 630 graphics.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back