CPU
i9-9900k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I read through this thread but it appears that most instructions are clover specific. I'm trying to dual or even triple boot a Dell 5379 which will share the same 1tb ssd. Is there a way to do this without disrupting current Big Sur installation?

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7-F7
CPU
W3670
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I read through this thread but it appears that most instructions are clover specific. I'm trying to dual or even triple boot a Dell 5379 which will share the same 1tb ssd. Is there a way to do this without disrupting current Big Sur installation?
Use separate SSD/HDD - trying to use same drive for all OS's can be done, but only with a great deal of effort. For any version of Mac OS later then High Sierra use OpenCore as boot loader. There are specific entries into the boot loader to allow you to multi-boot, but they do not always work after you have updated any one OS (also something that may corrupt one of the other OS's and break the boot loader), the entry working with one version of the OS not working with the next due to changes in coding within the OS boot files even if OC still boots to the selection screen.