Contribute
Register

Guide: Multibooting UEFI on Separate Drives

same issue maybe I should reinstall OS X but instead of installing as other os install with windows 8 and csm disabled
so I reinstalled OS X with bios setting windows 8 CSM disabled everything went well installed Nvidia drivers for Sierra rebooted same issue display wrong and no hdmi working reboot to bios change to other os display correct and hdmi working but can't boot windows with clover I am perplexed

so I reinstalled OS X with bios setting windows 8 CSM disabled everything went well installed Nvidia drivers for Sierra rebooted same issue display wrong and no hdmi working reboot to bios change to other os display correct and hdmi working but can't boot windows with clover I am perplexed
Forgot to mention I am using Nvidia 750 ti running os x sierra starting to think has something to do with the drivers wont run properly unless bios setting set to other os
Update I finally have everything booting properly and running perfect thanks for al the help

Last edited:
Need some help please.
I have 2 SDDs from 480GB in my pc chassis.
Both are EFI/GPT.
On one i have win10pro and on another i have SierraOS.
How to connect them with one BootLoader without erasing or something else into one BuutLoader starting up when i power on PC???
Have a kids and they need to choose win or mac to download...
Tried everything but without a success.

Need some help please.
I have 2 SDDs from 480GB in my pc chassis.
Both are EFI/GPT.
On one i have win10pro and on another i have SierraOS.
How to connect them with one BootLoader without erasing or something else into one BuutLoader starting up when i power on PC???
Have a kids and they need to choose win or mac to download...
Tried everything but without a success.
You power on/boot the build and hit the delete key to get into the UEFI/BIOS. Here you set the OS X drive as first in BBS boot order. Thus, Clover boots to the OS selection screen and you can select either Sierra or Win10 to boot.

You power on/boot the build and hit the delete key to get into the UEFI/BIOS. Here you set the OS X drive as first in BBS boot order. Thus, Clover boots to the OS selection screen and you can select either Sierra or Win10 to boot.
I have no Clover (i have Ozmosis in BIOS).
Where to install it? Which partition/ssd (mac or win)???

tnx

I have no Clover (i have Ozmosis in BIOS).
Where to install it? Which partition/ssd (mac or win)???

tnx
What are you using as a boot loader to boot OS X? Does Osmosis make it boot like a Mac with no additional boot loader?

What are you using as a boot loader to boot OS X? Does Osmosis make it boot like a Mac with no additional boot loader?
Exactly like that!
No additional b/l to boot Mac and it boot like a real Mac with no external progs...

Excactly like that!
No additional b/l to boot Mac and it boot like a real Mac with no external progs...
Then you are left with selecting the drive to boot from by hitting function hotkey on power up and selecting the drive to boot from BIOS. You might try installing BootCamp in OS X and see if it will boot to Windows from OS X like a Mac does.
However, I would make sure to have a good backup before doing that.

In that case i don't touch anything :(

Back